18

Namjoon Pov

As soon as y/n opened the door my eyes widen when it fall on a familiar figure. I could see y/n body tensed miles away but I can't took my eyes off the man.

'That eyes...'

"누구세요?" Y/n asked slightly intimidated tone in her voice.

"You-"

"Jin hyung!" My voice startled both of them but not that I cared.

I ran to him and even stumbling over the blanket but I don't care. I went to him and gave him a big koala hug. He's a bit startled but hugged me neverlessly

"I miss you too Namjoon-ah" He hugged me back as I smiled widely, placing my chin up at his broad shoulder.

"...But who is she?"

---

"So, you're the one who has been taking care of my 동생" He asked grinning ear to ear as he ruffled my hair, playfully earning a groan.

She crossed her arms and her legs as she eyed Jin from across us with a wary looked plastered on her face. A tinted of dark black came across her eyes before it changed to its normal color. Jin looked at them with one of he eyebrows raised confused look. giving me a confused looked.

I whispered to his ear as I covered my mouth with my hande. He made "ouh" face and nodded in understandable as she looked at us in confusion.

"...So you were from hell, I guess?"

Y/n Pov

I face-palmed myself at his unlogic question as I gave him irritated look. "I'm half human, half demon"

"And what are you doing here AT THIS HOUR in my house?" I asked glaring of him as he shifted in his seat uncomfortablely.

"Want to see Namjoon?" He said as if he's stating the obvious which I already know.

"Why the fuck it has to be on 3.00 a.m. in the morning?" I asked looking at him with a dull expression.

He caressed his back neck as he pretended to look something else and I sighed in frustrated and exhausted. I turned to look at Namjoon who gave me a shrug and I rolled my eyes.

"Just... sleep wherever you want. At the sofa, the closet or the doorstep. Wherever, I don't care" I said, dragging myself to my room, leaving both of them doing whatever they wanted.

I don't care if they've siblings or not, I want to sleep.....

As usual, I went to brush my teeth because I just ate popcorn, remember? Then I directly went to my bed blanket only to slump my body on it. I went inside the blanket and and I doved off into a deep slumber as I felt an arm pulling me into his embrace.

---

The next morning,

I walked slowly like a grandpa to the kitchen still in my pyjamas since it's holiday to see a frushed looking Nampoon and wide grinned Jin.

"What happened?" I asked, yawning after as I went to the water purifier to drink a glass of water and Jin grinned at me. I handed a glass of a cold water to Namjoon too since he's still flustered and he drank it slowly.

"So~ You sleep with Namjoon yesterday?" He asked as I raised my eyebrows at his sudden question.

"Of course. He slept with me every night" I said, shrugging my shoulder as if it's okay.

Namjoon choked onto his water as he coughed rapidly and I hurriedly went to him to stroke / pat his back for him to calm down. I looked at Jin who eyed us with a suspicious smile.

"Ahh~ 진짜"

<><><><><>

:(((