9

Y/n Pov

"Y/niie~"

I just watched him with a blank expression, not knowing what to say. "Are you drunk of something?" I asked, dropping my bag on the other couch.

I went to him to press the back of my hand to his forehead and snatched my hand away when I felt the burning sensation from his forehead. "Fuck, you're burning!"

He just grinned to me sheepishly as I sighed and pulled his arm to bring him to his room. I set him down on the bed and instructed him to lay down as I went to the bathroom to wet a small towel.

I was back to his room with wet towel in a basin to see his arm draped across his face, breathing heavily as ever. I sat by the bed to move his arm from his face and placed the wet towel to his forehead.

"Do you often be like this when you have fever?" I asked as I made eye contact with him. "How? Being clingy as fuck before swearing heavily like I just ran 100km? Then, it's a bis YES"

I nodded at his words as I went to standup wjth the basin I placed at the side. "Just go to sleep for awhile as I changed my clothes and I will make some porridge for you"

He nodded weakly with a small "thanks" that didn't go unheard as I went out of his room.

'I can't even live a peacefully at this state with that soon-to-be-god or something'

Well, things never go well in my life so, I just followed the flow.

---

I continued mixing the porridge as my ear buds blazed 'Seoul' by RM. Don't judge me, I really love his music, so what?

I hummed in sync to his song as I continued stirring the porridge but failed to notice a bug shadow behind me. I startled myself when a pair of arms wrapped around me as my back met with his built body and his hot forehead on my shoulder.

"Hey, what are you doing? Go lay down in your room, you are sick" I tried to untiehis arms around me but expectedly, failed. "S-so cold in b-bed. W-wanna hug"

His voice cracked up and stuttered in his statement made my heart melted. Poor him...

He nuzzled his face more in the crook of my neck as if he's asking for more warmth sending chills down to my spine as his hot breath hit my neck. I just shuddered lowly at the feeling my stomach doing flips and just let him be. Well, body heat worked more than warmth under blanket, right?

I turned off the stove with one click as I took a spoon to taste it. I blew a bit and tasted it before taking another scoop using the dame spoon to cool it off. I put it in front of his face which was burried inside my neck with a short "taste it".

He lifted his face a bit to take a mounthful porridge and let our a satisfying hum which confirmed it tasted. "Now, let me go so, you can eat this and take medicine, hmm? Then you can sleep a bit"

"Cuddles?" He said in tiny voice and I swear I almost cooed but I held it back. "No, I have school tomorrow and I don't want to get sick because of you"

"Can you at least stay with me until I fall asleep?"

"...Fine"

<><><><><>

<3

Vote^^