17

Y/n Pov

"Movie night?"

And here we're, in front of the tv with blankets and pillows scattered around the living room and a bowl of popcorn and two coke on the table. Namjoon was already at the living room, browsing through the movies/dramas pick as I changed into my pyjamas.

Well, you can't wear just a pair of t-shirt with shorts when a man stayed in your house, you know?

"What are we watching?" I asked as I took a seat beside him.

"Sweet home"

*I know it's an old drama but if I did another drama/movie, I'm afraid I will give spoiler to you so here you are

*I know it's an old drama but if I did another drama/movie, I'm afraid I will give spoiler to you so here you are. If you still didn't watch sweet home, you can just skip (I will put spoiler alert -not that I spoilt the story line, just a tiny creature- in the start and but spoiler end in the end) so you don't need to worry:)))

"It's fine with me. I love horror" I said as Namjoon opened up the blanket he wore, motioned me to sit beside me so, I slipped into the blanket.

We put popcorn in the middle of us and each of the coke in the either side of us. The movie started as we busy munching some popcorn and sometimes sip a bit of coke.

*Spoiler alert

Every time monsters popped up, I could felt Namjoon's arm which was around my waist tighten as if he's protecting me from those monsters.

"Namjoon, it's okay-" He cupped my mouth with his hand as well as his mouth using his other hand as a monster with his head was sliced into half walked into the scene at the corridor.

"Be quiet, it will hear us" He whispered between his hand and I rolled my eyes as I pushed his hand away from my mouth.

*Spoiler end

"Are you kidding me? It's just a movie, Joonie. 괜찮아.." I said, putting his hand in comfort as he gave a small smile.

He went to cuddle with my as the side of my body flushed into his body and arms securely enveloped around my waist. He smiled sheepishly at me as we made eye contacts.

"Your body is warm. I like it" He said, lost into each other's gaze before he turned to watch the movie.

"And you're like a koala. Clingy as fuck" He slightly laughed at my words and hummed in agreement.

"You reminded me of Jin hyung. Brave but fragile" He said, giving me a weak smile as his grip tighten.

"I-i miss him..." He hid his face in the crook of my neck as he placed the bowl of popcorn aside to not drop it as I caressed his hair in comfort.

"아라... I'm sure he missed you a lot"

Well, ignored the movie. Namjoon was more important.

Silence took over the living room as I paused the drama since it's only on episode 4 and a small sob escaped his parted lips.

I obviously didn't know how to handle this kind of situation of moment so, I just patting his hair while tangling my fingers with his hair. Once his sob was turned into sniffles, I looked down at him to see if he's okay.

He pulled me closer to his warm body as I scooted closer to him as he hummed in satisfaction when I played with his hair. Some knocks on the door interrupted the silence as both of our eyes went to the door.

"Who is coming at this late night?" I glanced at my watch which read 3.27a.m..

His arm loosen around me as I went to stand up and walked to the door to open it. And it's revealed a man in all black with his black hat and black mask.

"누구세요?"

<><><><><>

I WAS SUPER BUSY WITH EXAM AND HOMEWORK THAT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY!

I barely have time to myself since my TOV is in 3 weeks and I'm superrrrr nervous!!

This story might be shorter and takr timr to update since I'm busy. Maybe I will update after I finish my TOV.

Vote^^