28

Namjoon Pov

I wiped the bloody sword with a napkin as I stared at my father dead body. I looked around to see Y/n standing by my side as her eyes turned normal back. I about to go out but was stopped when Y/n grapped my arm.

"Wait, what about this kingdom? Who will ruled this country now?" She asked and I smiled, made my way out with her by my side.

"Don't worry. My uncle will" She huffed in relieved at my answer

As soon as we're out, Y/n immediately latched to her friends into a big teddy hug at they chuckled. I looked at my hying who's looking down as I made my way to him. He immediately attached himself to me and I laughed, my fingers made their way to his hair.

"He's gone, hyung. You don't need to worry anymore"

"고-고마워, Namjoon-ah"

---

All of us including Sope couple and Vmin soulmate rested in the living room at Y/n's house. We huffed in relieved as our limbs finally got to rest. Yoongi who already fall asleep on Hoseok's shoulder made their way into the guest room to nap as Y/n asked them too.

"Why don't all of you go and take a short rest in the guest rooms and then we can order pizza or something?"

With that, everyone were out of the living room leaving Jin, Y/n and I who decided to stay.

Y/n took a seat beside Jin who looked nervous who once relaxed when Y/n's hand made a contact with his knee.

"It's okay, Jin oppa. I'm not mad at you. It's not your faults to be gay and fall in love with Namjoon. It's not like you want to be gay, it's just a feeling called love. Love doesn't matter as long as it's beautiful" She smiled at him as he hugged her, mumbling series of "thank you"

"Now, go and rest" With that, he went away to the guest room with a smile plastered on his face.

I pulled Y/n on my lap to straddle me, her legs on either side of me and my hand on her waist. I pulled her for a hug, nuzzling my nose in the crook of her neck.

"You're too nice, angel. What did I do to deserve you?" I smiled, holding her closer to me and she laugh, her beautiful laugh echoed in the living room.

"You mean, what did I to derserve you?" She pulled way head to bob our noses together and I smiled, my dimples showing.

I pulled her down for a kiss and hummed, her fingers worked themselves up to my hair. The kiss lasted for about a few minutes before someone cleared their throat, interupting us.

"I know you're being lovey-dovey are cute but can you do it somewhere else, it's rude for single people" Jin who had his hands on his waist scolded us and Yin laughed, hiding her face on my shoulder as I whined.

"Hyung!"

---

When everyone were finally rested up and charged, we ordered pizzas and coke for everyone.

"Bon appetite, everyone!"

We all ate happily, stuffing our faces with pizza fulled of cheese and laugh were heard, echoed in the dining room as Jin kept making dad jokes. Even Yoongi was laughing happily with Hoseok by his side.

I raised my glass up with a cheer,

"Thanks for today, everyone! Hope we didn't need to kill anyone anymore!"

<><><><><>

2 more chaps and this story will end. Gonna miss it:))))

Vote^^