20

Y/n Pov

Right after Jin leave, Namjoon have been stuck in his room and not even coming out to have dinner with me. Of course, I'm worried about him since I knew he will be down and sad since his brother was going so soon.

I sighed for thousand times before I closed my book and I placed it on my table in the living room as I went straight to my room where he have been locking himself in. I knocked a few times and went in without asking his permission.

Seeing him nowhere in the room made me frowned as my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I'm about to go outside to search for him but hearing the shower running made me kinda relieved? I don't know...

'I guess he need time...'

I was about to go out but I got pulled into a big, muscular body made me freeze. I could felt my blush creeping up to my ear as his bare front pressed tightly against me.

A few droplet fall on my shoulder as he asked, "What do you want, angel?"

"Y-you haven't had any meals so I thought you will be devastated and I'm a-about to ask you-"

"Did I made you nervous. angel?" His light chuckled rang in my ear as I shuddered lowly. he pushed one of his muscular arm on the door as if he's trapping me to the wall as he held me close.

"Can't y-you come downstairs to e-eat?" I asked as his grip around me became loose. He kept his chin on my shoulder as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck.

"Sure. Let me wear something first and then, I will come downstairs" He said as he backed himself to let me out and I immediately ran out of the room, slamming the door behind.

'W-what just h-happened...'

---

We just ate in silent as I kept licking my lips at the somehow awkward + tense atmosphere as I could felt Namjoon's eyes were on me all the time. Or it's just me being awkward...

"Ding, dong~"

A loud bell sound fill the house as I raised my eyebrows at the sudden guest at this hour. I glanced at the clock which read 7.13p.m..

I looked at Namjoon who shrugged his shoulder as I went to get the door. As I opened it, I immediately regret it....

"Surprise!"

"What do you think both are you doing?" I gave them a judgement look as they grinned sheepishly.

"We just missssss you so much and since we were done with the examination, I thought about a SLEEPOVER" Eunbi excitedly exclaimed, jumping like a rabbit with Jungkook held onto his and her bags by his shoulder.

'Wait....they can't know someone else stayed here with me or else-'

"No" I immediately said, realizing the situation as they turned confused.

"Why?" Jungkook asked, already suspecting something.

"Because-"

"Angel, who's at the door?"

'Shit....'

"Wait, who's that?" She asked, pointing behind me who I assumed, Namjoon as I sighed loudly.

"Ermm, hi?"

<><><><><>

I have a stomachache and I just wanna lied down and eat ice cream. Luckily, my exam...

ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:)

Vote^^