24

Y/n Pov

The night passed by quickly and even though it's 5 a.m. in the morning, all of us were wore out. Jungkook and Eunbi passed out in the living room, tangling with each other as I pressed against Namjoon, loving the warmth.

"Bip. bip. bip. b-" I turned off the alarm, groaning slightly as I sat up, rubbing my eyes in tiredness. I looked at the time which read 11.00 a.m..

I took off Namjoon's arm around my waist to get up. I went to the bathroom to wash and tied my hair into a ponytail and walked straight to the kitchen to cook toast and some bacon.

*Hobi toast recipe. Watch the vid to know more:)

As I was cooking some scrambled eggs, I can felt presence beside me which I didn't turned around, knowing it's Namjoon.

Someone turned the gas off as the hand turned me around and put me up on the kitchen counter with his eyes stared at me in admiration.

"Namjoon, what are you doing? I'm cooking right now" I said, running my fingers in his short hair.

"알아... I just want a morning kiss" He smiled sheepishly as I leave a short peck on his lips.

"Now, go and wake up Kook and Eunbi. The food is ready" I turned around to my scramble eggs to plate them, leaving him pouted making me smiled.

---

"고마워, y/n-ah. We will come back!" Eunbi hugged me tightly and I returned the gesture.

"Make sure to text me when you're home" I patted Jungkook head and he smiled, nodding.

Oh, did I mention Jungkook and Eunbi are housemate? They have been since 5 years ago. eunbi was the one who suggested the three of us to stay in the same house but I rejected, wanting to keep my late parents' house in care and Jungkook agreed so, they stayed there together. Knowing Eunbi have been developing her feelings towards Jungkook and Jungkook being oblivious, he will take time to realize it.

As soon I closed the door, I immediately was turned around and was pushed against the door. A lips attacked mine as I moaned in shocked before kissing back roughly.

He patted my thigh up, asking to wrap around his waist which I did and he brought me upstairs to my room without breaking the kiss. One of his arm held my legs while the other held me closer to his body even if it's possible as he dropped me on the bed.

He leave butterfly kisses on my collarbone before biting and sucking into the spots making me whimpered. He looked down on me, eyes filled with love and lust as he smiled softly.

"Are you sure you want this? I don't want to force you something you don't want" He asked and I nodded, pulling the collar of his shirt to connect out lips.

The kiss was more sweet and more feelings and I tugged into his shirt, asking him to take it off which he did, revealing his toned body and wide shoulder.

He pulled my shirt upward as I raised my arms which he threw the shirt somewhere in the room.

"Beautiful"

I blushed under his intense gaze as his eyes shamelessly racked up and down my body. I tagled my fingers between his hairs to pull him down, not to kiss him but to whisper,

"Shut up and just fuck me, sir"

<><><><><>

I'm 17 and I still feel uncomfortable writing smut:/

Not like I can't read them, I read them a lot but I can't seem to write smut lol

I'm pathetic:)))

Vote^^