2

Y/n Pov

I waved at my friends with a smile on my face and the walked away, still chatting with each other. My smile immediately faded once I confirmed they weren't going to turn back.

I turned around to face my two-floors house I lived by myself this whole 3 years. My house was neared the cliff by the sea but not by the edge of the cliff, maybe about 5km from the edge.

I walked in after I closed the door behind me. I threw my school bag on the sofa as I made my way to the back door. I walked out of my house only to see the cliff by the sea.

 I walked out of my house only to see the cliff by the sea

*I'm not that good at explaining, sorry:)

I sat by the edge and huffed out a sighed in relieve. Feeling the way wind brushing my cheeks in slow motion was comforting me and I sighed again.

Without realizing, tears ran down along my cheeks and I realized when the tear fall down on my knees. I just let the tears streaming down making the tears to fall directly into the sea.

"W-why?!" I sobbed. "Why me?"

I don't know why was I crying so hard. I couldn't help it but to feel...lonely.

I know...I have friends around me. I even have fans. But, I still felt lonely. It's like an unknown feeling suddenly hit me like a wave by the sea.

I cupped my face with my hands to let out sobs as the sound of waves was somehow trying to calm me down.

"Hey, 괜찮아?"

The voice snapped me out of my thought as I raised my head up to take a look around, trying to find the source of the voice.

"Not up there, angel" He let out a soft laugh from somewhere. "Down here"

I immediately looked down from the cliff I was sitting at and saw a man with a wet, damp hair covering his forehead. I could only saw his head down to his upper bare shoulder which somehow relieved me.

"Why are you crying?" His soothing tone revealing a hint of worry in his tone.

"It's none of your fucking business" I snapped, wiping my tears in hurry manner. "Just fuck off"

He just chuckled at my words as his eyes looked up at me in satisfaction, "You're cute"

"Shut up..." I murmured under my breath which he didn't catch what was I saying.

"What did you say?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "I didn't quite hear you"

"Why do I even talk to you right now?" I face-palmed myself. "I don't even know you"

"Because I'm gentleman?"

"아니요" I rolled my eyes. "Because you're fucking weird stranger who suddenly talk to me like I'm your beast friend"

"Kinda hurt, but not that much" He chuckled and let out an "auch" when I threw a small stone on his head.

"Shut up"

He just grinned at me as the wave lightly pushed him making him floating here and there on the water. And I just forgot the fact that I'm wearing a skirt from school so, I quickly pulled my legs up to hugs them close to my chest.

"Anyway, my name is Namjoon, Kim Namjoon, the god of the sea" He said. "What about yours?"

<><><><><>

I'm soft for this Namu <3

Vote^^