27

Namjoon Pov

"Welcome back home, Namjoon"

I glared at the figure named 'father' who have a smug smile plastered on his face. I glanced at the two guards who're by Jin'n and Y/n's friends with swords at their hips, one guard behind me and Y/n and one by the door.

"What the fuck do you want, Wonhyuk?" He raised his eyebrows at his name being mentioned but laughed instead. "So, no more respect for your father, huh?"

"Someone like you didn't deserve to be call a father. What kind of father does tortured his eldest son just because he's adopted and gay?! A father should be supporting their son!" I yelled in anger and glanced at Jin who looked down, sniffling a bit.

"Because he loves you, son! What am I suppose to do?!"

Everyone in the room shocked at his sentence especially Y/n.

"I knew? He confessed to me months ago but what do you think I do? Push him away and call him faggot? No! I love him as a brother and not as a lover and he accepted it. Our bond got stronger each day because of what? I accepted for who he is rather than forcing and beating him up like you did!" My breath heaved heavily at the end of the sentence but I'm not done.

"Do you think I didn't notice all the scars and marks on his body everytimes he met you? How he cried himself in his room for being a disgusting human being who's not accepted by his own father and always fall asleep in my arms with tears stained his face?! Don't you think this is gong too far?!"Tears rolling down as my anger boiling in me at his straight face.

"And what are going to do with it, son? Kill me?"

I heard a click by the door as the guard locked the door and the guard behind me placed his sword by my neck.

"If only it's mean all of us will be alive"

I unlocked the handcuff behind me with a key and the 'guard' behind me took off his mask, giving me the sword and a smile.

"Thanks, Hoseok"

My father who barely registered what's going on, looked around in shock as I stood up with sword.

"Yoongi, make sure the doors are locked" I looked at the 'guard' by the door as he took of his mask as well, giving me a thumbs up.

I looked at the side as the two 'guards' took off their masks as well, revealing Jimin and Taehyung who hastily help Jin, Jungkook and Eunbi to uncuff their wrists.

"What the fuck is happening?! Where's my guards?!"

"Gone. Just some bribe and all of them are gone" Y/n got up after Hoseok uncuffed her wrists, rubbing her wrists as she cracked her neck, sinister smile on her lips.

"Shall we start the game, huh?"

<><><><><>

Vote^^