Chapter 4

Clay POV.

I woke up feeling kinda confused, but then looked down at the perfect small boy cuddled and asleep in my arms and last nights memories flood back to me.
I move slightly, giving him a kiss on his head.

He nuzzles my chest with his head, making me jump.
"I didn't know you were awake, love" I feel his arms reach up and wrap around my neck, loving the feeling of him close to me.

"Good morning Clay," he smiles shyly. I felt like the luckiest boy alive, knowing that he's mine.

"How did you sleep?" I ask him, already knowing his answer.

"I like sleeping in your arms, they're comfy. What about you?" I tilt his head to face me and softly kiss his pink lips.

"Good I'm glad because you can get used to it now," I wink at him, making him blush.

"I don't want to get up today, I just want to lay here with you." He yawns tiredly.

"I don't want to either, but I want to make you breakfast in bed," I say truthfully. He sighs. He starts to untangle himself but I lock my arms around him tighter.

"Who said we have to get up yet?" I laugh, making him blush in my strong hold. He also laughs, making me happy.

"Hey Clay?" He asks as he looks up at me with love in his brown eyes.

"Yes, love?" I kiss his forehead. He pauses for a moment, looking nervous.

"I.. I love you" he looks down again, his cheeks flustering.

"I love you too, George." I say softly. "Are you ready to get up now?" I laugh, kissing his head again.
"Not really, but I could go for some food" he says with a sigh.

"Me neither, but I want to cook for you" I unlock my arms from around his body, letting him free. I'm immediately hit with the cold air from the outside that we didn't welcome in last night.

He slowly untangles himself from me, removing his arms from my neck. I miss the feeling immediately once it's gone.
I pull off the covers and kick my legs over the bed side and stand up. I see him doing the same on the other side. He rubs his eyes, and I notice how cute he looks in my hoodie.

I come up from behind and hug him, wrapping my arms around his waist and nuzzling my nose into his neck hollow. He takes my hands and holds them around his waist, and we just stand there for a perfect moment.

I start to unwrap my arms from his waist and take his hand instead.

"You ready for breakfast now, love?" I ask him with a light kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah, let's go" he smiles.

We both walk downstairs, seeing the couch where Karl and Nick were sleeping before now empty, instead we heard noises in the kitchen.

As we walk into the kitchen, we see Nick making food and Karl sitting on a chair watching him.
"Hey guys!" George smiles and stretches. I follow him into the kitchen.

"Oh hey dudes," Karl says, tearing his eyes away from Nick and smiling at us.

"Morning" I say, coming up and standing behind George and lacing my fingers through his.

"Morning guys," Nick says from where he's making food.

"Aw man, I wanted to cook for George," I laugh, feeling a little disappointed.

"It's alright, Clay" George smiles at me.

"Sorry man" Nick laughs. "Gotta cook for my blonde haired beauty over there" he points his spoon directly at Karl and winks, making Karl blush. I laugh, thinking how cute they are together.

"Are you guys officially together yet?" George asks, curiosity dripping from each word as a smile starts to form.

"Well, we never confirmed it but..." Nick's voice trailed off, still smiling. "Karl, what do you think? Should I ask you out?" He starts laughing and I laugh with him. Karl turns beet red.

"Nah, we'll figure it out later" Nick smiles. "Clay, you wanna make some French toast for your mans? To go with the bacon and eggs."

"Yeah sure," I exclaim. I walk over and grab a frying pan out of the sink along with a spatula. I get the eggs out of the fridge and the cinnamon out of the cupboard.

As I grab a bowl and spoon I see George walking over to sit with Karl and watch us.

"They're hella lucky" I hear Nick whisper next to me.
"Yeah, I can agree to that" I whisper back, chuckling under my breath.

"We heard that," I hear George yell from across the room, amusement tugging from his lips. I double over and start wheezing, throwing the spatula down on the counter as I double over with laughter. I hear Nick start cracking up with me. Soon Karl and George join in the laughter as well. I wish I could take a picture of this in my mind, another perfect moment.

After we start cooking again, I hear George and Karl talking quietly amongst themselves.

"Ya know, they're pretty lucky too." I hear Karl whisper to George. George giggles in response saying "I know right, we're better then them." I exchange a look with Nick, knowing he heard it too.

"Let's prove them wrong later," Nick winks at me. I nod my head and smirk in agreement.

After we finished making the food and sat down to eat it, we decided to go on our double date in the park. Nick and I planned it as a surprise for George and Karl. We just told them to get dressed and ready, and we would pick them up at 2 for a picnic. It sucked having to say goodbye for even an hour, but it was less than a year until they could all move in together to Nick's house, which was the plan.

"I don't want to leave you" George sighed. "Not yet at least if ever"

"I know baby, me neither" I pull him in a kiss him, soft lipped and sweet like his name in my mouth. I pull away after a long couple of seconds and hug him tight. He wraps his skinny arms around me and puts his head into my chest.

"I'll text you, okay?" I say, wishing to make him feel better. He sighs again.

"Okay, I just wish the fun didn't have to end this soon"

"Me neither baby, I know" I kiss him again. "I'll see you soon, love"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
HEY GUYSSS
So I have mixed feelings about how this chapter ended, but it will get better soon, promise <3
Love you all and stay safe :)
(TW) ANY OF THE ART YOU SEE IN THE STORY I DO NOT OWN

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~HEY GUYSSS So I have mixed feelings about how this chapter ended, but it will get better soon, promise <3Love you all and stay safe :)(TW) ANY OF THE ART YOU SEE IN THE STORY I DO NOT OWN