Chapter 21

George POV.

Being tangled in Clays arms was the best feeling, in my opinion. It was warm, comfortable, and gave me a safe feeling. The kind that makes you trust your life with them. I do trust my life with Clay.

I never thought we would ever be together. But then that night at Nicks party.. that night was magical. I never knew what it was like to be in love before I fell for Clay. I never thought he would feel the same way as I felt for him. Everything that went right that night went right.

I feel a slight movement then.

"Clay...?" I ask quietly, not wanting to risk waking him up if he's sleeping.

"Hey." He sits up, still holding me in his arms. He looks down and smiles at me curled in his arms, wearing his oversize hoodie. "Your adorable." He kisses the top of my head lovingly, making me laugh.

"How did you sleep?" I laugh out.

"Comfortable. What about you? How's your face?" He gently strokes his hand over my cut on my cheek. His touch makes my insides melt.

"I slept good, and my face is still in pain. I don't regret it tho." I kiss his soft lips as he sighs and begins to rock me back and fourth gently.

"Wanna get ready to get some lunch?" I say as I glance at the clock. 12:46 it read.

"Of course. What do you feel like?" He asks, lacing his hand in mine. I bring it up to my lips and kiss it.

"I don't know. What do you want?" I respond.

"Well, I kinda feel like some subway, but you pick." He smiles softly.

"Then subway it is." I smile back. He pulls me into his lap, hugging me tight to his chest.

"Please, please, please don't get into any more fights." He says, a pleading look in his eye.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't think you cared that much." I whisper, looking at the ground. I can feel tears in my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry. It's okay love. I'm not mad. I just care a lot about you. I can't stand it when your in pain." He sniffs as I feel him put his hand under my chin, forcing me to look into his green eyes. He kissed my lips softly.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I smile weakly.

"Come on, let's go get food." He says, gently standing me up, never letting go of my hand. He stands up behind me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. He bends down and places a kiss on my cheek, making me blush.

"We gotta get dressed Clay.." my voice trails off as his hands move down my waist to my hips.

"Yeah..." he murmurs, letting me go.

I strip off my shirt, not caring that he's watching me. I smile to myself at the look on his face. I hear him softly groan, his eyes blazing a path on my back.

I quickly pull on another shirt from out of the closet, slipping his hoodie over it. I step out of my pants, the hoodie being long enough to cover me. I walk out of the closet over to the dresser, passing Clay, my legs brush against his.

I glance at him out of the corner of my eye, noticing he has a weird expression. I laugh as he rubs his eyes and looks away, shaking his head. His cheeks were bright red.

I step into a pair of black ripped jeans, putting on socks and tying my shoes. I turn around to find Clay standing right behind me, shirtless. I feel my breath catch as I stumble backwards onto the floor. He laughs, then crouches down and helps me up.

"Two can play that game." He says, still laughing as he reaches his hand out. I reach up to grab it, flustered as he towers over me. I take his hand, him pulling me into his bare, hard chest. It was warm and comfortable.

"Fine." I mumble. "Get dressed so we can eat." I say jokingly.

"Okay, love." He presses his lips to my neck, then pulls away after a second or two. He slips into a fitted green tee shirt, then quickly steps out of his shorts, pulling on a pair of dark blue jeans.

We hear Karl, Nick, and Katie chatting in the kitchen as me and Clay enter it.

"George!" Katie was the first to make a move. "Are you okay?" She asks frantically, flinging herself at me. I hug her shaking body.

"I'm alright, Katie. Clay took good care of me again." I wink in his direction, getting a smirk in return. I flush. Katie wrinkles her nose.

"You guys are gross." She say, making me laugh. Karl  tackles me in a hug, Nick close behind. Laughing, I move backwards towards Clay. He wraps his arm around my shoulders, fist bumping Nick.

"We gotta get going." I say, a small smile on my face. "We're getting lunch." Nick and Karl nod, Katie's face buried in her phone.

"Bye." Clay calls behind us with a smile. He reaches for my hand, lacing his fingers through mine. I accept his hand, squeezing it with a smile.

As we climb into the car, he turns on a song. Again, I recognize it. He starts singing along, I'm surprised by how good his voice is.

"We don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes," he pauses, looking at me. "We don't have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party." He winks at me.

"Your voice is so... good!" I exclaim, nearly jumping out of my seat. "It's so clear." He laughs, his face turning red.

"Thanks, love." He swept his fluffy hair out of his eyes. I smile, fluffing his hair up again.

"I can't focus when you do that, George." He laughs again. I reel back my hand, embarrassed.

"Sorry." I laugh lightly.

"It's okay, baby." He kisses my hand. As we pull up to the restaurant, I see a familiar car sitting in the parking lot. Clay stiffens as he recognizes it instantly. I sigh, smacking my forehead with my hand.

Jared.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys! Idk if these are good stories or chapters or not, but I hope they are uvu tysm for all the reads!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Hey guys! Idk if these are good stories or chapters or not, but I hope they are uvu tysm for all the reads!