Chapter 29

George POV.

I watch from the window as Clay drives away in his car. God, I already miss his touch, his voice. How am I even going to make it through the entire week if it's been two seconds? I sigh.

"Dude, you okay?" Nick comes up behind me and rubs my arm.

"Yeah, I guess so. It's just a week." I say, determined to make the most of the time apart from him.

"Come on, let's get ready for school. That's still a thing." He chuckles lightly. I stifle a smile, trying to not be so depressing.

I walk up the stairs to finish getting ready for school.

Getting into the car, I drive to school in silence. Karl and Nick park right next to me, them following me to the cafeteria to sit at our usual table.

"Aye, George your finally back!" Alex exclaims. Toby and Tommy jump up with him, rushing over.

"Good to see you back, mate." Tommy slaps me on the back. Toby smiles and shoves Tommy in the side playfully.

"Hey George, you muffin head!" Darryl exclaims, jumping up to greet me. Zak is right behind him.

"Hi George!" He says with a smile. I smile back at everyone silently.

The bell rings then, everyone scrambles out of the cafeteria in a rush. I look back and see only Karl at my side. He smiles and waves as he walks away in the direction of his class.

I sigh, then decide to go to the bathroom to clear my head. I crash into a taller figure as I end later, the door swinging shut behind me.

Jared.

"Fucking hell," I think to myself as he wraps his hand around my shoulders. I try to shove away, but his grip is too strong.

"Well, well, well." He says in a low voice. "It's my crush, the one with a boyfriend." He scoffs. "You'd looks so much better with me, why don't you leave him? Where is he anyway?" He grins a creepy grin. I feel the sudden urge to get the hell out of there, but I ignore the feeling and answer his question.

"He's out of town for the next week." I answer strongly, my hands balling into fists.

"Perfect."

Before I can comprehend what's happening, he leans forward and shoves me into the bathroom wall, pressing his mouth onto mine. I cough and try to get him off but it's no use.

I'm completely powerless. And he knows it.

I try breakout out of his grip, but he just squeezes me harder, hard enough to leave bruises. He whips out his phone and quickly snaps a picture, shoving me hard into the wall as he walks away.

"Thanks." He grins his disgusting grin again as he shuts the door behind him.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself. "Fucking hell." I collapse onto the floor, watching my bruised wrists. My head throbs with pain and disgust.

Suddenly I get a notification on my phone. He email blasted the picture of him kissing me in the bathroom to the entire school.

Shit.

I start to sob on the bathroom floor, unable to stop breathing shakily.

My phone starts blowing up, texts from the group chat Nick, Karl, and Clay.

Fuck. Clay.

Clay was the email.

"Fuck!" I yell as loud as I can. "Fucking hell!" I read the one from Clay first.

Clay 💖: what the fuck... I trusted you
George: it's not what it looks like, I swear. Let me explain

I press send but it doesn't. He blocked me. I ignore my phone, throwing it across the small room as I dissolve in tears.

"George?" I hear a familiar voice enter the bathroom.

"K-Karl?" I stutter out through my sobs.

"Are you okay? I didn't believe it for a second. It's not true... right?"

"No no of course it's not true! He came in and sexually assaulted me!" I manage to get out through my sobs.

"Oh my god I knew it wasn't true. You wouldn't do that." He rushes over to me and hugs me, shaking.

"Clay blocked me- he-he blocked me. He thinks I cheated," I cry. 

"I know, George. I know. Nick is pissed too. The entire table is." He sighs. "George I'm so sorry that just happened. Let's get you home."

"O-okay." I whisper as he helps me to my feet shakily.

He tries to shield me from all the hate crowds, I see Nick standing with Alex and they look like they want to murder me. I gulp. Karl does his best to shield me, nodding at Nick for them to talk later. He nods back silently, now refusing to look at me.

We make it out to the car, and Karl sets me down.

"Can you drive?" He asks.

"Y-yeah.. I guess." I mutter.

"Okay, good. I'll be right behind you." He nods.

"Okay." I sigh as I start up the car. We make it out of the parking lot okay, but as we hit the road, I start to cry, unable to stop again.

And then I crash.

I wasn't sure exactly what I crashed into, but when I woke up I was covered in scratches and cuts and bruises. My entire body hurt.

I try moving my head, but when I do I feel warm liquid rush down my face.

"Just fucking great." I mutter. If only this day could get any worse. I'm starting to get light headed, but I ignore it as I climb out of my car and into the ground to see what I crashed into.

A bridge.

My car was halfway dangling off the edge.

"If only I just fell." I mutter to myself.

Karl was nowhere to be found. No other cars were, in fact. I was all alone. Everything was quiet and wet. I start walking away from my car, but not getting very far as I deal with vertigo. I collapse, falling to the ground unconsciously.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys! Sorry for ending it so rushed, I have class work and stuff so do lol
Bye bye

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Hey guys! Sorry for ending it so rushed, I have class work and stuff so do lol Bye bye