Chapter 36

George POV.

I wake up in a tangled mess of Clays arms, my face in his bare chest. The warm memories of last night flood into my head like a tidal wave, and I gladly welcome them.

"George.." Clays low voice rings in my ear as a face appears next to mine. "Are you awake?" I can hear amusement laced in his voice.

"Maybe.." I moan lightly. He plants sweet kisses on my lips, trailing down my neck and collarbone.

"Good." He mumbles, his lips connecting with mine again.

"We should probably both shower.." I say, beginning to sit up. He laugh, and I can see him thinking about last night.

"Together...?" He raises his eyebrows suggestively. I laugh, my face bright red as I shove his chest. "Or we could finish what we started last night.." he gently grabs my wrist again, pinning me down to the bed as his tall figure looms over me. I loop my arm around his neck, pulling his face down to mine.

"So, about that shower?" He wiggles his eyebrows. I think screw it.

"Yeah, let's go." I grin, and his jaw drops open as his face flushed red. I twist out of his grasp and slide under his body off the bed.

"Your not really- there's no way-" his voice trails off as I walk over to the bathroom, turning the shower knob on to hot water.

"You coming?" I ask, stepping out of my shorts. His eyes get wide as he peeks around the corner, looking at my exposed skin.

"Hell yeah." He steps out of his as well, backing me into the corner under the rushing hot water. His eyes look me up and down before his hands appear on the sides of the tub.

He leans down, his lips connecting with mine as one of his hands finds it's way to my neck, squeezing it lightly. I moan with pleasure, unable to hold it in. He chuckles under his breath, his body moving closer to mine.

I feel my breathing still as his chest collides with mine roughly. My hands instinctively run through his hair, his lips on my neck. I feel the warm water rushing over our heads, soaking us.

He pulls away first, his breathing unsteady as we lock eyes. He grins and runs a hand through his hair, catching mine in the process. He brings it to his lips, slowly kissing it. I laugh, shoving him into the wall behind him as I slam the shower door closed behind me.

"We should do this more often." He says, putting his hands on my back to pull me closer.

"Way more often." I press my lips to his, closing my eyes as they connect. His hands rest on my shoulders, tightly hugging my face to his. Before I knew it, to my mortification, tears begin to fall down my face. I pray he doesn't notice, hence the shower. But of course he notices, he always does.

"Baby, what's wrong?" A concerned look crosses over his face as he pulls away. "Are you okay?" His arms wrap around me, pulling me closer to him.

"N-Nothing.." I mutter, my face flushing red from embarrassment. He reaches up to wipe the tears off my face, the back of his hand stroking my face gently.

"Babe.. talk to me." He walks me backwards, my back hitting the wall. He sets his hands on my shoulders, one of them reaching up and placing his hand under my chin.

"I'm just... happy. I never thought I would get to kiss you, or wake up in your arms, or lay on the couch with you. Or, you know, make out with you in the shower." I laugh through my tears. He smiles widely, his gaze locked in mine. He laces his hands into my soaked hair lovingly.

"Me neither. But I've always made it a plan to tell you how I feel sometime down the road, in the future. I had no clue you felt the same way." His thumb strokes my cheek, softly as he stares at me.

"God, I'm so in love with you, George. You don't even know." He kisses my forehead.

"I think I have a pretty good idea.." I smirk. He scoffs with an oh, now it's really going down type of look. I scream through my laughs as he slips his hands under my things, lifting me up and pressing my back to the wall, my legs hooked around his waist.

"Oh do you now?" He says, challenge in his voice. I laugh harder, my hands on his back, scraping lightly with my fingernails.

"Yeah, I think I do." I keep my voice low, letting my eyes travel down the length of his lean body. He grins, noticing. Of course he notices.

"Alright, come on." I unhook my legs from his waist, letting myself gently fall onto the floor. His eyes never leave mine as he presses his forehead against mine.

"I love you." He whispers, making my heart flutter.

"I love you too." I say back, my hair dripping as he shuts off the shower.

"I'm so glad we're together. Your... perfect." He smiles, and I do everything I can to not break down crying again.

He called me perfect.

"Did... did you mean that?" I ask nervously. He smiles wider.

"Of course I meant it." He says, a sincere look in his eyes. I feel my heart melt as my eyes tear up again.

"I love you so much, I'd be incomplete without you.. you make me perfect." I attempt to wipe my eyes, but he beats me to it.

"No, no baby we complete each other." He pulls me into a hug, squeezing me tightly. I laugh tearfully, my chin on his shoulder. "I'll always love you forever. Remember that." He pulls away from me, close enough to drop a sweet, soft kiss on my lips.

"Okay." I wrap my arms around him, swaying slightly. He laughs along with me.

After we pull away, he grabs a fluffy towel and wraps it around me tightly. Laughing, he ruffles my wet hair. I fake scowl, making him laugh harder. He snuggles his head into my neck, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

After we both get dried off, I hop onto the bed, curling up in a small ball. He curls his warm body around me, his legs wrapped around mine as he pulls the covers over us.

"I know it's only the morning, but want to stay in bed?" I mutter, a shy smile forming on my face.

"Sounds like an excellent idea.." he murmurs, his face appearing next to mine as he plants a kiss on my lips.

"Mmm..." I moan softly, feeling him grin against me. I twist around, letting him help me face him. My arms wrap around his warm body, squeezing me tightly.

His hand finds his way to my neck, slightly squeezing again. He tilts my head up to look into his green eyes, a serious expression on his face. He very softly presses his lips to mine, as if trying not to break me.

"What are you being so gentle on me for?" I question, pulling my face away from his, but close enough to feel his breath on my face.

"You like it when I'm rougher with you?" He asks, sounding kinda shy and skeptical at the same time. I nod, grinning.

"I love it when your rougher on me." I answer, my face probably bright red. But I don't care. All I care about was being close to Clay. His face turns pink, making me smile.

"Good." He whispers. I kiss his lips lovingly, feeling his arms securely around my waist. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I whisper back.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys! Sorry it kind of took long for me to get this out, I'm kind of running out of ideas! Let me know if you have any :) love you guys!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Hey guys! Sorry it kind of took long for me to get this out, I'm kind of running out of ideas! Let me know if you have any :) love you guys!