Chapter 43

George POV.

In the middle of this dark room, I'm sitting tied to a chair. Suddenly, a bright light flicks on and the same woman comes out, this time followed by a bigger man. One I've again, never seen before.

"Well, well, well. How are we, George?" She smiles a creepy smile.

"How do you know my name? And WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I scream. The man instantly comes over, and snaps my arm.

"OWW!" I scream in pain. The fire in my arm only sets the rest of me in a rage, but I get smacked across the face. Hot tears threaten to sting my eyes, and I ignore them.

"Do you not recognize me, Georgie?" She smiles wider, creeping me out more then I already was.

"How... how do you know my name?" I whisper, fearing for my life. For Clay. God, how I missed him. For him to hold me, to kiss me, to tell me everything will be okay.

Then she says three words that would change my life, little did I know.

"I'm your mother." She steps into the light, and I realize she's the spitting image of Katie. She had long brown hair, the same pale, milky skin as me with a scattering of freckles on her nose.

She's tall and skinny, a little taller than me.

"Your.. your the mother of me and Katie?" I stutter. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Yes, stupid." She laughs again, making me scowl.

"Get the hell away from me and my family." I growl, the fingers of my non-broken arm untying the rope behind me secretly.

She starts walking towards me, and I wait until she's about three feet from me to lash out.

I stand up, the rope dropping to the floor as I throw the chair to her as hard as I could. She tumbles backwards, blood spilling out of where a chair let impaled her.

Well fuck. I didn't try to kill anyone. But maybe I did? What does she matter anyways.

Without thinking, I take off running towards a door with a bright red exit sign, making sure to be careful of my arm. I burst out the door, painfully gulping in air through my bruised ribs.

Of course as soon as I get outside, I trip on a rock. Suddenly the teenage boy from earlier runs out after me, and hands me a phone.

"Here. Take this. It'll help you find your way home. We're about three miles away. Good luck." He smiles before heading inside.

"Wait!" I call after him, gasping at the pain.

"Yeah?" He stops, turning in his tracks.

"Th-thank you." I say. He smiles and nods before letting the door shut behind him.

"Ow.." I mutter at my bent arm. Then I get an idea. I dial Clays number.

After four rings, it picks up.

"Hello?" I hear his stressed out voice over the phone, and I nearly melt.

"Clay!" I yell, gasping again. "Clay, it's me George!"

"George?" I hear him yell back. I wince, but ignore it. "Are you okay? Where are you? What happened?" I felt tears spring into my eyes, and I blink them away happily.

"I... I don't know where I am. I seriously have no clue. I'm.. I'm injured. Really badly. I can barely walk." I wince again.

"Oh god.." I hear him mutter. "I need to find you." He says, his tone softer. "I need to hug you, and kiss you. Okay.." His words literally melt me right there on the pavement.

"Wait, you can call the police! They would get sent your location." He says. I can practically hear him smiling through the phone.

"Good idea! But I'd have to hang up.." I mutter, my thoughts deflating.

"That's true.. just.. be safe, okay? Please. For me." He whispers. "I also need to go tell the others your okay. I'm kind of... by myself, right now." He says, a slight tone of sadness in his voice.

"It's okay. I will be. I'll see you very soon!" I pause, then say: "I love you, Clay. A lot." A tear escapes my eye, and I let it fall.

"I love you too, George. More then you can ever know." He whispers. "I'll see you soon." I smile before saying bye, and hanging up the phone. I give myself a moment of grief before dialing the police.

After a few moments, they say they're on their way. They told me to sit tight until they got here to escort me home. But all I could care about was seeing Clay, the love of my life.

But then I realized something: somehow, in all the pain I went through, I no longer am wearing a shirt. I look down at my badly cut and bruised chest and abdomen, wincing with every breath. But I didn't care. I had to see Clay.

A few moments later, two police cars arrive, blasting their sirens at my expense. I wave them down, and one of them steps out of the car.

"You George?" He asks, looking at a picture.

"Yes." I said, wincing again. He nods, then motions to the back of the police car. I slimy in, making sure to be careful of my arm.

After a few minutes of riding around, we pull into the place I love most on the world. Well, second place. My driveway. I see Karl, then Nick, then Katie, then finally Clay. He has an expression that I can't quite read, but I don't care. The police officer from before comes around, opening the door for me to get out. Using my left arm, I scoot out painfully until I land on the pavement.

I take a step forward, gasping at the searing pain in my ribs. I ignore it, desperate to make it to Clay. I look up, and everyone's staring at me like I'm a stranger.

"Wh-what?" I say through my red and bruised face. I wince as my arm moves slightly, and I double over, not being able to walk any further. I collapse onto the ground face first.

I hear an ambulance siren cry in the distance, and I hear a beautiful voice scream my name in horror, along with a lot of clattered footsteps. But all I can do is think about one thing and one thing only.

"Clay.." I whisper, before my life goes black.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys! How r u hehe
Sorry about the "plot twist" lol I can't make them suffer for long! I'm too much of a simp! Comment if you are too lmao

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Hey guys! How r u heheSorry about the "plot twist" lol I can't make them suffer for long! I'm too much of a simp! Comment if you are too lmao