Chapter 33

Clay POV.

I did it. I asked George the question. I know it's soon, but it's true. And he said yes.

We're laying in bed at eleven, before lunch. He decided not to go to school today so I stayed with him.

"Do you want lunch, baby?" I ask him. He shakes his head quickly.

"No.. I want to stay here with you." He says with a smile. I laugh.

"Baby.. I'll go with you of course." I smile again. "Do you want food?" He shakes his head again.

"No. I want to stay here in bed with you. I won't be mad if you want food." He smiles wider as he pushes to burrow into my chest again. "I love you." He mutters, his sounds muffled by my chest.

"I love you too." I laugh lightly. "And I'm good." I say truthfully. "If you don't want to I'm not going to leave you." He smiles, pressing a kiss to my lips. I slide my hands around his waist, pulling him on top of me, making him laugh.

"Your so cute." I chuckle, pulling his head back down to mine, kissing his soft, sweet lips. He blushes as I bit his lip again.

"So... are y-you..." he manages to get out as I slide my tongue in between his lips. I feel my face flush as my grin gets bigger.

"What was that, love?" I say in a low voice, making him flush again as I break away and look into his sweet eyes.

"Uh... n-nothing." He mutters, throwing himself at me again, his lips connecting with my jaw. I feel my breath catch as his lips make a trail down my neck. I groan out loud, feeling him grin on my neck.

"George..."I can barely make out breathlessly before I let my head drop back on the pillows roughly. "Jesus.." I mutter. He lets out a low laugh, making me harder.

"Yes dream?" He batts his eyelashes innocently. That was the last straw. I sit back up, throwing my arm over his torso as I yank him down on the bed with ease, making him laugh again.

I roll over on top of him, him hooking his legs around my waist. I pull his face down to mine, planting a playful kiss on his lips. He shoves me away with a smile on his face, making me laugh again.

I sigh as I pull him closer to my chest, kissing his forehead as we cuddle.

"Come on, let's go get food." I say, rolling out of bed. He groans but follows close behind me, lacing my fingers in his.

"You know.. we're technically engaged." He says, making me freeze.

"It still doesn't feel real." I laugh, making him smile. "When I get a ring then maybe it'll be more." I wink, making him flush as we walk down the stairs.

"You don't have to get a ring, Clay." He smiles and shakes his head.

"But I have to claim you." I say, linking his arm in mine when we reach the bottom of the stairs. He jumps down his two steps again, making me smile to myself.

"I'm already yours. Can't you tell by the marks on my neck?" He says and laughs when my face turns red.

"Oops." I mutter. "Sorry." He starts laughing, making my face even redder.

"I kinda like them not going to lie.." he says in a sweet voice, making my insides turn to mush.

"Good, because you have a lot more coming in the very near future." I wink, a grin on my face. Now it's his turn to turn red.

"Shut the fuck up." He mutters. I laugh, hugging him to my side. He stubbornly wraps his arms around my waist, pressing his face to my chest.

"You know you love me." I grin.