Chapter 14

Clay POV. (If your wondering where Katie is, she ate pizza in her room lol)

The rest of the day passes easily, going home to Nick and Karl who picked up pizza for dinner. One pineapple for me and Karl, one pepperoni for George, and everything for Katie and Nick.

I take a slice and pop it in my mouth, making eyes at George, who happens to be sitting next to me. I squeeze his hand, grateful to have him. I feel him squeeze back, making me smile harder. He laughs.

"Karl, don't inhale your pizza!" I hear George laugh out. Karl looks back and just smiles at him.

"It's pizza, what do you expect from me?" He asks and starts cracking up. I see Nick smile at his side, eyes on Karl. He puts his hand on his shoulder, making Karl blush.

"This pizza is damn good tho," I say. George rests his head on my shoulder, placing his hand on my arm. His touch is warm. I kiss his cheek, making him giggle. Karl and Nick smile.

"Hey guys, we actually had an idea for spring break." Nick claps his hands over Karl's, both their eyes lit up.

"What is it?" George asks curiously, cocking his head in a cute way. I smile to myself.

"What if we all head up to my family's cabin for break? It's free, there's a pool, hot tub," he pauses, winking at Karl and me, making me choke on my pizza. George's face turns bright red.

"And some really pretty lookout spots and a lake. It's gorgeous up there. My family is paying for it, so all we have to do is book it. What do you think?"

"I think we totally should." I say, looking pointedly at George's red face. "George, what do you think?" I give him a hopeful look. He smiles.

"Anywhere you want to go, I'll go." I smile wider, hearing his words. He reaches for my arm, wrapping his arms around it. I lace my fingers through his.

"Then let's do it!" Karl says excitedly, kissing Nick on his lips. I see him grin before his hands go to Karl's neck. I give George a look that says this is probably our cue to leave.

As we walk out of the kitchen, I decide to take my pizza upstairs. Throwing my arm around his shoulder, we walk upstairs together. I feel his hand on my lower back, giving me a warm feeling.

We walk up the stairs to our room. Suddenly I get an idea.

"Hey, do you wanna drive with me to my house to pick up Patches?" He turns to face me.

"Okay, love." He kisses my forehead. I quickly finish eating my pizza, and we creep downstairs. I take his hand, making sure he doesn't trip walking down the dark hallway. As we sneak by the kitchen I see Karl sitting on the counter, kissing Nick passionately. I smirk, seeing George's face turn red as I look at him.

——

At my house, I pack some of my stuff, I see Patches come out from her bed in the corner.

"Patches! How are you, girl?" I bend down and scoop her up, hugging her close to my chest. She purrs happily. George comes up next to me, scratching her between her ears.

"Yeah, this is my boyfriend George, the one I've told you about before." I smile, handing her to George. He scoffs.

"You have not told your cat about me." He says while accepting her. She stops purring and sniffs his hand.

"Maybe I have," I smirk. "I've liked you for three years, so." He scoffs again, but blushes this time. Patches resumes purring.

"She likes you, you know. Almost as much as I love you." I wrap my arms around his shoulders from behind, gently rocking him back and fourth. He leans back into my chest.

"I love you, Clay." He sighs as Patches jumps out of his arms to get food.

"I love you too, George." I kiss his shoulder, nuzzling my face into his neck. He giggles.

"Well, we should finish packing up the stuff, get back as quick as possible." I wink, making him flush again.

"Y-yeah, sure." He stutters as I laugh.

"You're so adorable." I kiss him on his soft lips, biting down on his bottom lip playfully. He opens his mouth, deepening the kiss.

"What if we just stayed here tonight?" George asks me, getting a soft glint in his eye. I feel myself choke on my own saliva.

"Okay, yeah." I smile, going in for a kiss, pushing him back with slight force. I wrap my hands on his hips, feeling his in my hair. I grin against his mouth. But then I feel his hand reach down and tug at the hem of my shirt.

I put my hands on his shoulders, pulling my lips away from his slightly.

"Are you sure, love?" I ask him softly. He stops and backs up.

"I- Clay I'm s-sorry. I'm not trying to move too fast." He mutters, hiding his face in his hands, embarrassed.

"George," I laugh. "I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to know if you were ready to go to another level with me, considering how early. I don't want you to do something you'd regret." I pull him into a hug.

"I would never regret doing something with you. Your amazing at everything. But if you don't want to, it's okay. I'd understand." He gives me a small smile. I back him up against the nearest wall, placing my hands on either side of him.

"Let's resume, then." I say, pulling my shirt over my head. His eyes went wide for a second before he strips of his shirt. I feel my eyes wander over his bare chest. He blushes, but I can feel his eyes on me.

"God.. your beautiful.." he sighs as I close the distance between us, pressing out bare chests together.

"You could never move too fast for me, I've waited for this moment since ninth grade." I say breathlessly as I press my mouth to his again.

"Neither could you." I feel his hands moving on my back. I wrap my arms around him tighter, as if I was protecting him from something. I feel his arms go to my neck.

"I love you so, so much," I pause, breaking my face away from, looking into his beautiful glassy brown eyes. "Never be afraid to tell me something or do something." I could see tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Okay." He whispered as I wipe his tears, leaving my hand to cup his face. I laugh gently, pulling him in for a hug.

"Promise?" I ask, my face in his shoulder.

"Promise." I hear him say softly.

"Come on baby, let's go to bed." I pick him up and carry him to my room.

"Do you want me to get your shirt for you? I don't know if you'd be comfortable sleeping without it." I say as I set him on the bed. He doesn't answer, instead he pulls me by my arm down next to him.

"I'm going to take that as a no." I laugh lightly as he curls into my chest. I wrap my body around him, pulling the covers over us.

"Good night Clay." He says softly. "I love you." I kiss his forehead.

"I love you too." We fall asleep together.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys, sorry Ik this chapter is kind of s3xu@l, I didn't mean it to be lmao it was just supposed to show them in love -.- hehe I'm bad at writing this stuff
But anyways, thank you for reading! Stay safe uwu

- hehe I'm bad at writing this stuffBut anyways, thank you for reading! Stay safe uwu