Chapter 5

George POV. (Maybe some smut or language? Idk I'm not familiar with writing it lol)

As Clay walks me to my car after breakfast, I can't help but feel a little sadness. I don't want to leave yet, being honest. I don't want to leave him ever. It's only less than a few months until we can all move in together.

"I'll text you, okay?" He smiles lightly, feeling the same sadness. He hugs me again. After a few seconds, he pulls away for a final time. I smile and walk to the drivers seat.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive you, love?"
"Yes, I know how to drive Clay," I laugh lightly.
"I know, but..." I cut him off with a kiss, then before he can do anything I get in my car. He looks at me bewildered.

"I'll pick you up at 2, okay?" He smiles.
"Okay!" I exclaim happily, knowing I can see him again soon. I drive off, him waving to me until I can't see him anymore.

After I got to my house, I was suddenly nervous. I didn't know what to expect from my father or sister, basically being missing all night.

As I creep open the door a little bit and slip inside, I see my dad passed out on the couch covered in bear bottles. Typical.

"Katie...?" I nervously call out to her.
"George, your home!" She runs and jumps into my arms.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I ask her.
"No, I locked myself in your room with a knife like you said to do. He only got back from work last night at around 11. Where were you?" She asks with caution.

"I was at my friends party, and we decided to crash there." I see her smirk as she says "Clay?" I want to hit her.

"Yes, Clay, now help me get ready because we have a double date in the park at 2!" She squeals.

"I knew he liked you! I'm happy for you," she says shyly. I pull her into a hug. What would I do without my little sister?

"Okay, let's go get you ready. You need to shower tho. I'll have your clothes picked out laying on your bed for you."

"Okay," I laugh. I go to my room and undress, realizing I'm still wearing his hoodie from last night. It's so warm. Sighing, I take it off, and set it gently on the back of my gaming chair so I can wear it later to the park.

Still thinking about last night and this morning, it feels like a dream. A really good dream. It doesn't even feel real.

As I get out of the shower I notice what clothes she has laid out for me on my bed. I blush. She's laid out tight black jeans, a tight grey shirt.

"Katie, what is this!" I yell while laughing. She pops her head into my room with a grin.

"Those are the clothes your wearing!" The giggles. "I want to see his reaction when he sees you in them!" I sigh.

"Fine" I groan. "Out, so I can get dressed," she pops her head back out and I hear her walk down the hall to her room.

I pull off my towel and slip in a pair of boxers and my jeans. I do something purely out of spite to prove that Clay is actually the lucky one. I take my phone and snap a quick picture of my chest. I chuckle as I send it to him. He responds immediately, as if waiting for me to make the first move. His response makes me flush.

Clay my love💖: GEORGE! WHAT THE HECK! If you wanted to make me hard you just had to ask ;)
George: CLAY WHAT THE HELL THAT WASN'T MY INTENTION
Clay my love💖: still worked :) see you in 30, are you ready? Can I pick you up early?
George: okay, text me when you get here :) I'll be waiting
Clay my love💖: yay! See you love <3
George: <3

I quickly put on my shirt, and slip his oversized hoodie over my head. I spray on some of my sisters vanilla perfume for good measure. I hear my phone buzz then.

Clay my love💖: I'm here Georgee :) come out now
George: okay love 💕

I quickly tie my laces and run my hand through my hair with a shaky breath. Why was I so nervous? It's just the guys. And Clay. Perfect, perfect Clay.

"Bye Katie!" I call out as I run down the stairs.
"Bye George, have fun!" The comes out of her room and stands at the top of the stairs. I smile at her and wave bye.

When I reach the front door I close it very quietly then run towards Clays car. He gets out of the drivers seat and immediately stands up to meet me.

"Clay!" I yell, laughing as he pulls me into a kiss. I feel him run his hands into my hair, taking me by surprise but somehow I knew what to do. I feel my arms reach up and reach around his neck, pulling my chest closer to his. He pulls away first, grinning at how flushed I am.

"Hey babe" he laughs, hugging me tight. "How are you?"

"What was that kiss for?" I pant.

"Payback," he grins. "For the picture you sent. Your really fucking hot by the way." I hide my face in the oversized hoodie sleeves.

"Did you want this back..?" I ask nervously, looking at the ground. I hope he says no.

"No of course not George, it's yours. It looks better on you anyway." He blushes and smiles, tilting my head up to face his and planting a kiss on my jaw. "Should we go now? Nick and Karl are already there."

"Let's not keep them waiting any longer then," I smile and start to walk over to the other side of the door, when he stops me.

"Hey this a date, I'm opening doors for you" he jokes while opening the car door. I sigh as I sit down.
"I could get used to royal treatment," I laugh. He grins with me.

When we get to the park, he laces my fingers through his and kisses me on my cheek. I feel like the luckiest boy in the world.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys! How do you like the story so far? What do you think? If there are any parts I could improve on, please leave critique!
Stay safeeee :)