Chapter 47

George POV.

I sit with Clay for a few hours... I don't even know how long it's been before I start to fall asleep in his strong arms.

He gently shakes me awake, his face leaning above mine.

"George.. come on, you have to get up." He whispers.

"Why?" I mumble, still half asleep. I reach my arms above my head to stretch, accidentally hitting his private area.

"Shit.. sorry!" I yawn. He laughs, his hands still on my hair.

"It's fine, love. But we have to get ready." The excited look returns in his sparkling eyes.

"For where?" I ask, knowing he won't give me an answer.

"That's a surprise!" He exclaims, letting out an easy laugh. He leans down and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"Okay.." I say, amusement in my voice.

"Okay?" He asks, his face tugging into a grin again.

"Okay." I say, letting out a nervous laugh. "Are we going somewhere or staying at the house?"

"We're staying here but please? Dress up?" He pleads, the adorable look returning in his eyes.

"Okay, Clay. I can't ever say no to you." I groan, my voice full of fake annoyance.

"Keep that in mind for later." He says, winking at me.

"Shut up." I laugh nervously. He smiles, and presses another kiss to my face.

"Okay, cutie." I nearly punch him.

"If you don't get out, I will punch you." I threaten playfully. He throws his hands up in defeat, and goes to slip out the door.

"You can punch me in bed later." He winks, and closes the door behind him, leaving me there stunned.

"Fuck." I mutter.

I stand up, and go over to my closet. Looking inside, I pull out a shirt and decide on Clays light green one, and I slip the soft, worn fabric over my head. It was a little loose, but it was soft and smelled like him which was comforting.

I look at the time. 4:46 it read. I mutter gibberish under my breath, then realize that they Clay was probably making me something for dinner.

I quickly step into my usual grey jeans, spray on some cologne, deodorant, and brush my teeth.

"Am I allowed downstairs?" I yell at the top of the railing, followed by a short laugh. I hear quick whispering, then Karl appears at the bottom of the stairs.

"No, come with me, man." He says, leading me back to my room.

"Why can't I go downstairs? I just want to see Clay." I mutter. He laughs, making me scowl.

"You just can't.. I can't tell you. I've been sworn to secrecy."

"Well... how are things going with you and Nick?" I ask.

"They're... pretty good. We haven't slept together yet.. if that's what you were asking." He blushes.

"No, it's totally you're decision if you want to tell me stuff like that." I assure him. "Can you see yourself with him in the future?"

"Yeah.. we both have the same dream, which means we don't have to move away from each other."

"That's great! You both want to be youtubers, right?" I ask, smiling. He nods.