Chapter 15

George POV.
I wake up in clays warm arms, my back to his chest. He's very warm. I take his hand, remembering we had school that morning. Ugh. I sigh, placing my hand in his.

"Clay.." My voice trails off as he moves slightly. I sit up, thinking he will do the same but instead he just swings his arm over me, trapping me back down. I giggle.

"Clay we have to go to school. The years almost over, come on." I feel him loosen his grip on me, and I help him sit up, loving his warm bare skin against my hand.

"I don't wanna get up." He moans. "Five more minutes?" I laugh.

"Clay, come on." I check the time, realizing it's already almost eight.

"Shit." He says quietly, checking with me. He tries to lean in to kiss me, but I jump out too quickly for him to reach. He frowns.

"What the hell?" I giggle again.

"Later, we have to get ready." I smirk. He jumps out of bed after me, tackling me into a hug from behind. He presses his lips to mine stubbornly.

"I'll kiss you whenever I feel like it." He frowns again.

"Your such a baby." I remark, but placing my hands on his face.

"But I'm your baby." He smirks a sexy smile. I push him away, shaking my blushing face.

"Oh.. I don't have any clothes." I sigh, hitting my forehead with my hand. When we drove here last night, I was only wearing my white shirt and grey sweatpants. My shirt was currently sitting on the floor on top of Clays shirt. I blush at the thought of what we did last night.

"It's okay, you can wear mine. It might be a bit big for you but you can." I feel his warm hands on my back. I lean into them lovingly.

"Thanks, love." I kiss his cheek. "Now let's get ready." He goes to his drawer and pulls out a pair of jeans and a shirt. He also grabs his green hoodie and tosses it to me with a small smile on his face.

"I can change in the closet if you want." He offers. "I know it's pretty early still."

"If you want to then sure." I offer a smile. He smiles as he takes his clothes into the closet. He drops his shirt along the way, appearing not to notice.

"Clay, wait.." I stop dead in my tracks as I see him strip his pants off, either ignoring or not hearing me. Shit. I stare in awe, being quiet so he doesn't know I'm there.

He turns around, looking for his shirt. His eyes meet mine, he smirking at my red face. I quickly look away, squeezing my eyes shut. He hear him walk towards me, feeling his strong arms on my shoulders reaching around to my chest.

"Like what you see?" He says in a low voice, placing his warm lips to my neck. I feel my breath catch. I make a weak attempt to shove him off, but he doesn't budge.

"Sh-shut up." I stammer, my heart beating out of my chest. I feel his lips turn into a grin as he moves his lips to mine. I kiss back for just a minute before I make a stronger attempt to push him off me. This time he gets up, but not before caressing his hand across my still bare chest, sending shivers down my spine.

He smirks at my reaction to his touch, walking away back to the closet. I groan.

"Let's just get ready, we can talk and do this," I pause, motioning to his body. "later." I groan again.

"Okay, if you say so." He smirks again.

"Jesus." I say quietly, hoping he doesn't hear it.

After we both get dressed and walk towards the kitchen, I pick up two bananas in the kitchen, tossing one to Clay.