Chapter 13

George POV. (TW) some s3xuall stuff maybe but ONE OF THE ONLY TIMES.

After we pull into the driveway of my house, I feel a weird feeling settling into my stomach. It's weird being back here. All the memories flood back into my head. Without even realizing it, I'm squeezing my boyfriends hand hard. I feel my breath get thicker.

"George.. you okay?" Clays green eyes wash over me with concern. "I know it's weird being back here, I don't blame you. I'm not exactly happy about it either. But I'm here with you, and nobody will hurt you or Katie. I promise." I look at him and nod, hiding the real fear I'm feeling.

As we get out of the car, I can't help but feel a small feeling of dread. I know nothing is inside, but I just don't like being here. I'm glad Clay is with me tho. He makes me feel safer.

I smile as he takes my hand again, holding me tight to his side. Katie follows us out of the car, staying close to my side. I can tell she doesn't like being here any more then I do.

I walk in front, opening to door with a slight creak. I see the blood stains on the floor and the dent in the wall where he smashed my face. I shudder and cling tighter to Clay.  He wraps his arm around me.

"Okay, just grab what you need. Nicks house has most of the stuff we need in it. Just pack personal things and clothes." Katie and I nod.

As we walk up the dark stairwell, Katie flicks on a light and heads to her room. Me and Clay go into mine. I start packing up my clothes, computer, some books, and my blanket.

"Wow.. your bed is so soft.." he says as he lays down on it comfortably. I stop packing and walk over to sit next to him, laying my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me, my legs curled around his.

"I could get used to this George. Waking up to you, sleeping with you, living with you. You mean so much to me." I look in his eyes and see nothing except for love, concern, and sincerity.

"So... so could I." I smile at him and cup my hands around his cheeks. I notice a small scar by his left ear.

"What is this?" I ask abruptly, sitting up, my hand still on the scar. He winces when I jerk out of his grasp.

"It's nothing.. just something I got being stupid as a kid. It was before I met you." I give him a look that says: okay, and- continue.

"My friend was riding his bike down this huge hill in my old neighborhood. I was on the handle bars. A car was coming, so he swerved out of the way but sent me flying. It's nothing really." He blushes.

"I'm glad your okay. But just saying, that scar makes you look ten times hotter." I wink, making his skin flush red. I laughed at how cute he looks.

Suddenly he sits up, and basically tackled me down on the bed, our chests touching. I could feel his breath on my cheek as he looks down at me.

As he kisses me, I sense something else... something other then love. I can't exactly put my finger on it, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like it.

"C-Clay," I say breathlessly. "Y-you okay?" I ask. He pauses, hitching my thigh on his waist.

"Yeah, yeah.. why?" He asks, his voice in the same state as mine.

"B-because you've... you've never done th-this b-before." He stops completely, climbing off of me.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks nervously.

"No, no, love. You didn't do anything wrong. You've just been in a weird mood lately." Lace our hands together. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just... since that time in the bathroom, I've felt... closer to you, I guess. Knowing how bad situations like that can get.. I could have lost you twice." His eyes tear up.

"Shhh.. you didn't lose me, I'm right here and I love you. I didn't have a problem with what you were doing, I liked it not going to lie." I say in a low voice, pressing my body against his again.

"Damn George, since when was I a bottom?" He smirks, and resumes kissing my jaw. I giggle. I climb on top of Clay, straddling his lean body. I feel his hand move up my leg, onto my thigh. A small moan escapes my mouth.

"Wh-why don't we f-finish this... elsewhere?" I attempt to whisper, but end up stuttering. I feel my face flush as I hide in my hands.

"That was so hot and cute at the same time." He laughs, gently pulling my hands away from my red face. I give him a shy smile in return as he kisses me softly but passionately. "Sure, whatever you want baby." He smiles. I laugh uncontrollably.

"Don't say that!" I giggle. "Don't give me power of the situation! It's better when you have power."

"And why's that?" He asks, grinning.

"Because it's sexy when you do it." I kiss his jaw, biting down playfully on his bottom lip. He pushes me down with one of his hands, trapping me on the bed. He starts laughing.

"Stop trying to be a top, George. We all know I'm the top." I reach my hands to his neck, lifting my small body up towards him. He stares down at me, a weird expression on his face. He starts laughing again.

"Come on, love." He scoops me up and takes the bag I packed, lifting it into my lap.

"Katie!" I yell. "Ready to go?" I hear her coming back down the hallway.

"Yeah." She yells back. I see her head pop out from around the corner. "You guys are gross." She mutters, seeing me in Clays arms. I laugh harder, kissing Clay.

"Come on." Clay chuckles. We all walk outside to his car. He sets me down in the front seat, putting my bags in the back with Katie and her stuff. He climbs in the drivers seat, taking my hand as he starts up the car. I sigh happily, squeezing his hand.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
HEYYYY GUYSS
sorry I haven't been posting much, I'm in school now my school just started going in person again :>
Love you all and stay safe <3

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~HEYYYY GUYSS sorry I haven't been posting much, I'm in school now my school just started going in person again :> Love you all and stay safe <3