Before You Read

Hello again my loves!

A/N: This book can be read as a stand alone, but is a continuation in the Knight Security Series and the third book. If you would like a more in depth experience of the characters please read Declan first, followed by Pierce.

***WARNING*** This story contains explicit language, sexual content, death, grief and depictions of domestic abuse and physical torture. If any of the aforementioned content is triggering or makes you uncomfortable in any way, please do not continue reading. While I am excited to provide a thrilling ride with lots of twists and turns along the way, I want to be upfront with any content that readers may find disturbing.

*******************************************

Team break downs:

I know I've thrown a lot of characters at you so I thought I'd give you a team reference.

Hunter - Overall Handler of all 4 teams at Knight Security

Nate- Technology expert contracted by Knight Security for all teams.

Bravo Team - Declan(leader), Marcus, Pierce, Caleb

Delta Team - Slater(leader), Kincaid, Gunner, Logan

Alpha Team - Axel(leader), Grayson, Austin, Hawk

*********************************************************

As always I love, love, love your comments! Reading your comments gives me life and I love getting feedback!