Chapter Forty Three

***If you're the type of reader who skips the smut, go ahead and skip this chapter!***

Caleb ~

Caleb joined Lainey in the pouring rain, clutching her hand in his as they ran toward his jeep that was parked a couple of blocks away.

They were soaked to the bone as they approached the jeep, sloshing their wet bodies into the seats as they slammed the doors closed and dripped rain water onto the leather. Caleb and Lainey stared breathlessly at each other for a second or two with their chests pumping wildly with anticipation before they lost complete control of themselves. Lainey lunged across the console for Caleb's mouth and he met her advance, slamming his lips into hers as he laced his fingers in her wet hair. They hissed and gasped for air as they devoured each other, letting their movements become more wild with every pass of their tongues.

"Back seat" Caleb mumbled against her lips as her tongue swept in and out of his mouth.

It took a second or two for Lainey to realize what Caleb was saying, but when she finally registered his words, she flashed him a smile and climbed over the console into the back seat.

Knowing there was no way he could fold his body over the seat the way she had, Caleb got out of the jeep and went around, flinging open the back door with rain pouring down on him once again as he quickly hopped into the back seat.

He pinned her up against the opposing door, dropping his body weight onto her as his lips crashed into hers. He plunged his tongue into her mouth and loved the way her moan vibrated against it as he deepened their kiss.

They were wild - carnal - out of control and loving every second of it, but something Lainey had said to him flashed hot in his mind, derailing his lust-filled thoughts briefly.

Lainey described the only sex she'd ever had besides me as rushed and emotionless. Show her that you can worship her anywhere - even during a quickie in the back of a car.

"This too fast for you Lainey girl?" he said, pausing briefly as he pressed his forehead against hers as he caught his breath.

"No, keep going." she urged, clawing at the bottom hem of his shirt as she lifted it, clearly wanting him to remove it.

Mmm I love those fucking words.

"Yes ma'am"

Pulling his wet shirt off, he discarded it in the floorboard and felt Lainey's hands start to roam all over his chest and abdomen.

The cramped backseat made it difficult for Caleb to maneuver his large body, but he was able to settle himself between Lainey's legs as they laid across the seat as he pinned her against the other door.

He slid his hand between her legs, letting it travel slowly up her thigh to give her time to stop him if he was going too fast or doing something she didn't like.

"You're in control here baby, remember?." Caleb said against her mouth as his hand continued slowly up her thigh.

Lainey lightly dragged the tip of her tongue up the side of Caleb's neck in a slow sensual motion, until she reached his ear. Her warm breath fanned against his neck as she gently nibbled at his ear lobe.

Holy shit that feels so fucking good.

"I'm in control?" she asked as a question, which stalled Caleb's movements all together.

"Hell yes you're in control, tell me what you want baby." Caleb said as he trailed and tongued kisses down her neck, refusing to move his hands until she gave him permission.