Epilogue

Caleb ~

It had been a month since Caleb and Lainey had returned from their week long getaway at Caleb's ranch and two weeks since James was able to return to California.

James and Lainey had collectively decided to sell their father's businesses and start a new chapter in their lives and even though it took a lot of convincing from James and the team, Lainey eventually agreed and relented, admitting that it was what was best. She had a difficult time letting go of her father's empire because she knew he had wanted her to run it. He had wanted her to uphold his good name and keep his companies honest, but at what price? As much as Lainey wanted to honor her late father, she understood that maintaining ties to any of his businesses would bring nothing, but danger to her new found family and Lainey wasn't willing to risk it.

Caleb sat on the back deck of Nate and Claire's new home that was even bigger than their last and the men of Bravo, Alpha and Delta teams gathered around the grill and coolers of beer in the back while the girls decorated inside.

Decorating was a loose term that had started out as arranging furniture and ended up being a karaoke show in the living room.

"Do they know we can see them?" Nate asked, shaking his head at his wife and Lexi who were currently using an empty wine bottle as a microphone.

"I don't think they care," Pierce chuckled as Natalie and Lainey twirled each other, trying not to to spill their glasses as they danced and laughed.

"How's that arm Gray?" Caleb asked, turning his attention to Grayson who had taken a seat at the table.

"Not bad, physical therapy's doin me a lot of good. I'm getting strength and mobility back."

"Badass man, I'm glad it's healin' up." Caleb said, looking over his shoulder at Lainey and Natalie who were unsuccessful at their attempt to keep their wine in their glasses.

"Dec, you all healed up?" Grayson asked, noticing that Declan was out of his sling.

"Almost good as new." Declan said confidently.

"What a buncha sloppy drunks." Axel chuckled as he came outside from the kitchen.

"They've been drinking since about noon." Declan laughed, eyeing Lexi like he might go pounce on her at any moment.

"Well shit. I'm jealous. We gotta catch up boys." Axel laughed as he tossed back the contents of his beer.

Loud squeals erupted from inside, and all head swiveled to see James walk into the living room from the front door.

The girls swarmed him and begged him to join them, but James shook his head and walked out toward the back doors where the beer and testosterone was located.

"Jesus, they are fucking smashed." James laughed as Declan handed him a beer over his shoulder.

"Any luck on the house hunt brother?" Caleb asked wondering if James was able to find a place.

James had been couch surfing between Caleb, Declan, Austin, and Kincaid, but needed a place of his own soon if he was going to open up a gym and plant some roots in California.

"Not yet, but I'll find the right place." James said confidently.

"Where are you stayin tonight man? My guest bed is open." Austin asked.

"Definitely not Dec's." James said, shaking his shoulders as if he had caught a chill.

"Oh here we go." Declan muttered into the mouth of his beer with a smirk.