T W O

"The happiness I saw in her eyes make me realize that she is happy without me

"The happiness I saw in her eyes make me realize that she is happy without me."

AUTHOR'S POV:

Sitting on the couch after so much struggle she sigh, It was already night and her stepmother and Lia wasn't home yet. she didn't have to do chores. there was a maid in the house to do all of this.

she lean on the couch thinking about the way she is living, she doesn't have a loving mother, had a father but he never think of showing love to his own child. instant he show care towards others.

she lick her dry lips as a small tear roll down from her cheek, she wipe them quiekly. just then the door burst open making her flinch, she hear multiple footsteps.

"Please please come in." she hear her stepmother's voice. she can feel the presence of more then two people.

"yes here she is." she again hear, she frown.

"Mom." she call out.

few men were standing right in front of her, her mother roll her eyes while lia smirk, she was completely clueless she didn't know that in few minutes her life was going to turn upside down.

"hm...she indeed is beautiful." she hear a rough deep voice.

" you will not be disappointed.....I assure you that......... and she is also virgin." the man nod in satisfaction. her eyes widen and in shock, she stood up and try to understand what is going on around her.

" M...mom what are you saying a...and who are they?" she asked, her hands become sweaty and she started to panic.

"Oh shut up.... don't call me mom anymore.....you are nothing to us now we sold you to this fine man here."

"w...what but mom.....what are you saying?" she panicked. the man standing in front of her smirk.

"Take her to the car." he said to his man, His man walk toward her and grab her hands pushing her out of the house.

"No..... please let me go.....mom..... please mom.....mom...." she cried struggling against the man's grip.

her mothe smile evilly not caring about her,  the man drag her out and was about to push her into the car when she step on his feet without thinking and at the same time bite his hands which he was holding.

The man wince in pain and loosen his grip, she quickly push him making him fall on the floor, and next thing she do was to run.

she ran without thinking, she doesn't know where she will go, she was running aimlessly and she do know that they will catch her soon.

she can't believe her stepmother just sold her to an unknown man, did her father know, will he help her.

she doesn't know.