E I G H T E E N (2/2)

Jaebeom smile

Jaebeom smile.

"I am happy for you. you deserve the world y/n, which I failed to give you. keep smiling like that princess."he ruffle her hairs.

"Jae." a whine left her lips. he just smile he miss her calling him that. he pull her into a hug once again.

"I have to go now. Thank you for forgiving me " she nod her head against his chest.

"I want to meet Nina. She sounds like a nice girl "

"Deal, and have to confess to Mr. Park." she bite her lips.

"I will try."

Meanwhile:

Jimin walk back and forth in the living room. he run his hand in his blond hairs. he was worried, he was frustrated.

he really don't want to accept that she does love him.

he doesn't want to accept that she is so close to him yet so far away.

he destroyed everything with his own hand, he thought he was obsessed, he thought he will let her go but it wasn't easy.

he wasn't obsessed, he can't let her go. she has to stay with him as his.

but was she really his.

Jimin groan in frustration and push his hairs back when suddenly his phone rang, he frown looking at the unknown number.

"Hello." he said picking up the call.

"Jimin?" he hear her voice, he roll his eyes.

"Please don't cut the call, Jimin. please. listen to me for once. Jimin I know you are still angry with me, but please we have to talk. can we meet?" she said. they seriously have to talk. It's been five years and he was still suffer when everyone else was happy. Jimin sigh. he know this time he has to listen to her.

"where?" he asked.

"Cafe near your house." she said.

"be there in 15 minutes or else I will not wait." he said rudely and cut the call.

Time skip:

Jimin tap his feet on the floor waiting for Sojin to come. he said he will leave if she comes late. hearing small footsteps he lift his head.

Sojin was standing right in front of her. there was a glow on her face and her one hand was place on her bump. she looks beautiful but it doesn't fluttered his heart, she doesn't effect him anymore.