T W E N T Y E I G H T

WEDDING:

WEDDING:

Today was the day.

The day she was finally going to call herself Mrs. Park.

she was right now in the bridal room. looking at herself in a huge mirror.

The fact she was still shocked about everything that happened so quickly. It's been two months since Jimin ask her to marry him and here she was today ready to be his.

These two months were nothing but chaos. Jiya get on Jimin's neck when she find out that he proposed her without a ring and ask him to propose her properly.

Jungkook also introduce his girlfriend to them which was another shock for them. her name was Misso and she was a cute and pretty girl. as compare to Jungkook she was small and chubby.

Her dress was selected herself

Her dress was selected herself. the hairdresser done a great job in doing her hairs. her makeup was softly done as the way she wanted.

she hold the necklace in her hand and open it and look at the picture of her mother. she wonder what it's been like having a mother and her blessings on the wedding day.

what if her father was here. would he be happy for her? she sigh, she wasn't crying for him anymore. she hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." she said without turning around.

"I need a little help" Her eyes widen when she saw him through the mirror. his eyes were close and he was standing near the door.

"W...what are you doing here?" she turn around holding her dress.

"baby, you see. I just couldn't stay away from you and that fucking one week was like hell for me all thanks to Kim Jiya." he said and try to walk but ended up hitting his leg with the stool.

"Be careful." she hold his hand while he wince.

"Did nobody saw you? h..how?" Jimin smile. he just want to open his eyes and look at her but he know she doesn't want me to see her yet.

"Tae is guarding outside. he was so scared, Jiya will kill him if she saw him here. he so so whipped." he said. y/n look at him with smile.

he doesn't even know how the way she was looking at him. with so much adoration, so much love.