F I V E

"I really thought he was kind but turn out he was a monster

"I really thought he was kind but turn out he was a monster."

AUTHOR'S POV:

"I hope hyungie is okay. I will talk to him he will not ignore me now." Jungkook said as he make his way up to the stairs to jimin's mansion.

It's been a week since boys talk about jimin and jungkook was trying to talk to hik but everytime he got ignore. he decided to visit him today so here he was now.

he open the big door and walk in.

"Jimin hyung." he sang hoping from his one feet to another. coming onto the living room he stopped when his eyes fall on the unknown girl sitting on the couch.

her back was leaning on it and her eyes were close. Jungkook step closer narrowing his eyes being curious.

who is she?

"what are you doing here?" the sudden voice make both of them flinch. y/n open her eyes and frown. jungkook look at jimin and smile.

"Jimin hyung." Jungkook shout ad quickly run to him hugging him tightly. y/n again flinch at his loud voice. Jimin look at him coldly but didn't hug him back.

"what are you doing here jungkook?" he asked.

"I am here to visit you and want to spend some time with you " he said. Jimin chuckle.

"Now you remember me after like years." Jimin said walking to the coach and sitting beside her. jungkook look at his feet in guilt. he know jimin will be mad at him

"Will you guys stop scaring me?" Y/n whispered. Jimin look at her and smile making jungkook shock a bit.

"w..who is she hyung?" Jungkook asked. Jimin look at him.

"She is my guest. you were here to visit me right?" jungkook nod.

"You can leave now." Jimin was being so rude. did he forgot the day they spend together. can't he just move one.

"Hyung are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked. Jimin shake his head.

"No.....but I still want you to leave." Tears brim in jungkook's eyes.

"Don't be rude Jimin-ssi." y/n said with soft voice.

"Um...j..jungkook-si. please have a seat." jungkook notice one thing about her. she wasn't looking at jimin nor at him. she was look into a thin air.