T E N

"what am I to you? just a mere distraction

"what am I to you? just a mere distraction."

Jiya look back and forth from jimin to boys who were looking at each other without saying anything

y/n was sitting on the couch beside jimin clenching on the hum of her dress. oh how much she just want to get out of this place. only if jimin let her go.

"Aish you guys, back off jimin-ssi." Jiya jumped in making y/n flinch when she suddenly sat beside her.

Jimin look at her frowning. Jiya smile with her chubby cheeks making taehyung chuckle.she loves to make friends.

"Hey my name is jiya. I am Taehyung's wife." Y/n doesn't know who taehyung was. she frown in confusion.

"Calm down she is nice." Jimin said holding her hand. Jin clear her throat grabbing their attention.

"Let us introduce ourselves.....my name is jin. I am oldest here." y/n smile lightly.

"My name is namjoon." she hear a slightly deep voice..

"Hello I am hoseok but you can call me hobi." As much as he was confused about the girl he still smile.

"Yoongi." she hear a cold voice. she clenched on her dress even more tightly.

"I am Taehyung, jiya's husband." she nod her head when a deep voice popped up.

"I am jungkook." jungkook smile looking at the girl. she lick her lips.

"H...hello my name is y/n." they nod and look at jimin who completely look unbothered.

"Are you gonna say something or not?" Namjoon said raising his eyebrows.

"Not really"

"Drop this attitude jimin. why is she here? what is she to you?" she was taken aback by jin loud voice.