T H I R T E E N (2/2)

He stood there frozen too shock to do anything

He stood there frozen too shock to do anything. he hear her muffle screams making him angry.

"Hey!" he shouted and march toward the black van.

"Let her go, bastards." he ran toward them but before he could do anything they shover her into the van to drove away. Jimin curse under his breath. he ran to his car and chase after the black van.

It was far away from his reach but he was trying to drive as fast as he could. his heart was beating loudly feeling scared and worried.

The gun shots were heard around the road. There were shooting at him. One bullet went through the tyre causing his car to move around and stop with a screeching sound.

Jimin punch the steering wheel out of anger and watch the black van vanishing from his sight.

His heart clenched. his hands shake when he reach for his phone in his pocket. He dial the number with his shaky hands releasing the heavy breath.

"Hello." hearing the voice from the other side jimin panicked even more

"Y... yoongi Hyung."

"Jimin? Are you okay?" Yoongi asked in worry

"Hyung. y/n. s...she...

"Hey call down okay take a deep breath and tell me what happened."

"I.... I don't know why I couldn't do anything t..they took her right in front of my eyes....I...I chased them...a...and......

"Jimin calm the fuck down, go back home."
yoongi said .

"b.. but hyung y/n...

"I said go back home jimin me and the boys will be there soon. get your shit together and stop panicking." Yoongi scold him. Jimin sigh. he hung up the call and bite his lips feeling scared once again.

he close his eyes trying not to shake he release a deep breath and start the car before turning it towards his house.

Time skip.

He pace back and forth in the living room while the boys look at him im concern. he was acting so strange.

"Jimin. can you just sit down?" Taehyung said.

"I can't. I just can't. It's been an hours and doesn't even know where she is." he said.

"We will find her jimin. you just have to calm yourself down." Hoseok said looking at the laptop screen.

"Did you find anything hyung?" Namjoon asked yoongi who shake his head.

"Why do you care?" Jimin's head snap towards the boy who was leaning against the couch.

"What did you just said?" Jimin asked glaring.

"I said why do you care when you always say that you don't like her. you have nothing to do with her then why are you so worried?" Jungkook asked looking at him seriously.