T W E N T Y F O U R

THREE DAYS LATER:

THREE DAYS LATER:

she turn in her sleep and was expecting a warmth around her but there was just coldness, slowly opening her eyes she sigh.

The side of his bed was empty and he was gone. he should have woken her up. at least said a goodbye.

she sit up on the bed and lean against the headboard. In these past three days he was nothing but gentleman. They spend time together he never fail to tell her how much he loves her

She hear a knock on the door and it soon open reveling Elle. she walk in with a smile on her face.

"Sweetheart. what happened?" she asked looking at her said.

"He left." she said. she doesn't want to cry but she also doesn't know when he will come back.

"Oh my child, don't worry to much. he left a voice message for you. he asked me to give it to you when you wake up. I will go make breakfast for you freshen up after listening to it okay." she said and put a phone in her hand. y/n nod her head. Elle press on the screen.

"Hello Darling." she hear him chuckle. Elle stood up and walk out of the room leaving her.

"By the time you will wake up. I will be gone. I am sorry I left without saying anything but I can't see your beautiful eyes getting teary because of me. I can bare everything but not your tears. so I want to let you know that I will be okay. I....I will try to come back as soon as possible and when I'll come back I want to see that gorgeous smile on your face. I want you healthy and safe. can you do that for me, Darling." Tears were burning in her eyes but she stop herself from crying.

"I love you. take care and think about me all the time. we will meet soon my love " The recoding ended and she took a deep breath, other boys were with them except of Taehyung. she know he will be alright but she was still worried. what if he got badly injured?

she put the phone back on the nightstand and stood up. she grab her cane from the side and walk toward the washroom with the help of it.

TIME SKIP:

Taehyung and Jiya were outside of the operation room when Dr. Jiwoo walk out. she smile looking at the couple.

"The surgery was successful Mr. and Mrs. Kim but we can't remove the bandage from her eyes yet since it's not fully healed. I have given her some eyedrop and after a week we will remove her bandage as well." Jiya smile.

"Thank you so much Doctor. Is she awake?" Dr. Jiwoo nod her head.

"Yes. you can meet her. Now please excuse me." she said, The first thing Jiya did when doctor leave was hug Taehyung tightly. Chuckling at his wife reaction he caress her hairs softly.

"I am so happy for her." she said jumping up and down still hugging him.

"Me too. I wish Jimin was here." he said. Jiya look at him and give him a sad smile.