E I G H T

"I am a sinner and she is my favorite sin

"I am a sinner and she is my favorite sin."

2 days later:

"are you serious Jungkook?" All of them look at jungkook like he had said something impossible. jungkook nod his head and look at his 5 hyungs looking at him with big eyes.

"Jimin? and a girl?" Jin said.

" it's impossible." throwing his hands in the air, he sat back on the couch.

"why? you guys know after years he finally decided that date someone."

"Na-ah we don't know if she is his girlfriend." suga corrected hoseok.

"you know I saw him smiling to her maybe she is special." Taehyung raise his eyebrows looking at Jungkook.

"do you know who that girl his Jungkook? we can't risk anything maybe she is using him." hearing his words jungkook quickly sake his head

"That's not possible hyung."

"why?"

"because that girl is blind" he said

"WHAT?" all of them said in shock.

"I..I don't think this is right" namjoon said.

it was a big shock that jimin was keeping a girl in his house and also someone who can't see. when did jimin become so kind. he changed alot in these past years. and keeping a girl in his girl was a no no.

"hyung is right. may....maybe we should check up on them." Taehyung asked. Jin nod. feeling something is wrong.

"Okay then let's go meet him tomorrow" jin said looking at them seriously.

y/n POV:

cold

silence

scared.

this is what I feel. I wasn't scared of darkness. I have been living with it since the day I was born. my life is filled with only pain.

I don't what have I done to deserve all of this. I don't know how long I have been here. it's so cold. I have only a thin piece of cloth which is covering my body.

why is jimin doing this to me? what does he want from me? I don't have any to do with him or give him. why can't he let me go?

my whole body was in pain and I don't know why because of the cold ground or walls maybe.

I hear the iron door was opened by someone. I was so sleepy to even know who it was.

I stayed at my place and soon feel a presence near me. a hand wrap around my back and other around my thighs and pick me up.