S I X

"She can run she can hide but she can't escape from me

"She can run she can hide but she can't escape from me."

1:00 AM.

In the middle of the night y/n was wide awake

In the middle of the night y/n was wide awake. her mind was filled with those screams that she heard in the basement today.

The maid she asked for help with, said she will take her out tonight so she can leave this place.

she didn't hear of jimin whole day and right now he was still not here. where was he?

her mind was clouded with so many things. just then she heard the door of her room open. her breath hitch thinking that it must be Jimin.

"Ma'am. It's me jina." She was the maid who promise her to help her escape. she sigh in relief.

"You have to leave now ma'am." she whispered.

"W...where is jimin?"

"I didn't see Master since morning. he is not here I guess. you should leave before he comes back." y/n nod. holding her hand jina took her out of the room.

she look around to see no one. obviously it was a middle of night who will be awake right?

She carefully make her way downstairs still holding her hand.

"W..what about guards." Y/n asked. she didn't know where she was going.

"I put some sleeping pills in their coffee, by now they will be sleeping. don't worry ma'am." Y/n nod.

walking out of the main door jina frown when she didn't saw anyone near the gate. not even a trace of any single guard. strange.

She hold her and pull her outside but stop at her place and gulp hardly.

"Didn't i tell you that you are not going anywhere?"

Jimin's voice echo behind them making y/n froze. she gulp and her eyes widen. he was here all along.

yes he know what they were up to. jimin saw her running out of the basement earlier today, and he also know that she now realize that he is not what she think.