T W E N T Y F I V E (2/2)

Was he real?

Was he real?

she froze in her place. her lips tremble and she put her shaky hand on his which was around her.

she wish it wasn't a dream.

His soft kisses on her neck make her shiver. he trace his nose on her neck while his grip tighten around her.

she push his hand and quickly turn around. her eyes met with his and he smile softly at her.

her fingers caress his soft cheeks. she close her eyes and trace her fingers over his face trying to remember all the details.

"Jimin?" she whispered.

"Right here, Baby." he place a soft kiss on her forehead, she sigh in relief and hug him tightly.

He hug her close to his chest feeling her warmth. she snuggle into his warm chest.

"Look at me." he said. she lift her head and look at him with her teary eyes. he caress his eyes with the pad of his thumb.

"Beautiful." he said.

"I am so proud of you." he said. more tears make way down from her cheeks. he grab her thighs and pick her up making her gasp.

JIMIN'S POV:

I sat on the bed with her on my lap. she had cried a lot.

"No more crying. I am here now " I said stroking her hairs.

"where were you?" she asked looking at me with her beautiful hazel brown eyes.

"You were gone for more than one month. I thought you will ........" she quickly shake her head and put her head on my chest sniffling. she suddenly pull back and cup my cheek. her soft touch make lean closer in her warm hand.

"What happened on your forehead?" there was a small patch on my forehead. My all injuries were healed, this was the only one left.

"It's nothing." she glare at me.

"Don't lie to me. where more are you hurt?" she asked trying to get off of my lap but I didn't let her. I want to hold her close to me.

"I am fine. It's just a small scratch." she frown. she looks so angry. her small fist collide with my chest and she mumble something in anger.

"Okay okay calm down." he grab both of her wrist and stop her. she glare at me once again.

she is getting bold, huh?

"Where were you all these time Min..." she asked again I gulp.

"I wasn't in a good shape. I don't want you to see me for the first time with broken hand or black eye." her eyes widen and her lips parted in shock.

I got injured pretty bad. the day she get a the call from Jungkook was because of me. for once I want listen to her voice. it give me hope to live.

"How?" she asked. I lean on the headboard and caress her back.