N I N E T E E N

"I was her star, she was my moon

"I was her star, she was my moon."

A lump form on her throat as she tried not to cry or let those tears fall, she clench her hand tightly on the sheet of bed she was sitting on. A loud sob left her lips and she shut her eyes tightly.

she couldn't hold back. A Loud cry escape from her lips, she does even know when she drop on her knees crying her eyes out.

she want to be happy just for once. but why everything was against her. does she not deserve happiness.

just when she was ready to accept him

he decided to let her go.

she cried not know what she will do, where she was right now and what will her life will be like from now on.

Just then the door burst open and she was taken into a warm embrace. pairs of arms wrap around her securely.

"Hey. y/n-ah.... stop crying please." Jin said hugging her close to his chest.

"How c..can he do this to me, Jin?" she said.

Jin know she was alone since the start, she had no one to hild on to. he will be there for her, he had promise to himself.

"I...I thought he love me." he rub her back.

"I HATE HIM." she sob clenching on his shirt. seeing her crying like that his heart clenched painfully. he don't want to see her like that.

"Come on get up." he said and help her to sit on the bed again.

"Listen... everything thing will be alright....

"No nothing will be okay.. tell me why he has to do this to me. he throw me out like a trash after using me as his punching bag. after throwing all of his anger on me. why? do I really mean nothing to him?"

only if she knew how much she means to him.

"Don't say that. you mean so much to him"

"Then why?" she cried even more. Jin did nothing but hug her again. he want to take her all pain away but it wasn't in his hand.

her sob turn into hiccups and she sniff. she slowly pull back and look down in embarrassment.

"I ..I am sorry." she said. she doesn't want to cry like this but she just couldn't control her tears.

"It's okay " Jin stroke her hairs.

"W... where am I?" she asked and wipe her tears.