E I G H T E E N (1/2)

"I was the villain of my own story

"I was the villain of my own story."

She huff in annoyance once again. she doesn't know how she ended up in his arms every morning when she strictly told him not to come near her but Jimin being stubborn, he didn't listen to her.

she hold the hand which was tightly wrap around her waist, she yank it away from her. Jimin woke up by sudden violence in the morning by the small girl beside him, he groan before pulling her back into his arms.

"why so grumpy early in the morning" his morning voice make her flinch a little.

"' will you let me go, It's annoying." he shake his head.

"Jimin" she whine, Jimin just hum.

""go back to sleep, love" she blink her eyes while her cheeks heated up.

"I...I just want you to leave me." Jimin huff before he lift his body and hover over her, her eyes widen.

"w...what are you doing Jimin? Just get off of me" A smirk appear on his handsome sleepy face before he lean closer, she quickly close her eyes, her both hand form in a fist against her chest. she thought he was going to kiss her but instead he peck her eyes.

"I am sorry" he said after kissing both her eyes. he has been doing this for last one week. asking her to forgive him.

"you have no Idea about the things I want to do to you." here we go again, his pervert side showed up again, like he change his personality.

"Ya, I will punch you, you jerk." Jimin chuckle looking at her red cheek.

"Ok ma'am, I apologize for my behavior. don't hit me with your pretty hands" she frown.

"what is wrong with you?" he just smile.

" nothing" he said and get off of her

"then why are you acting weird? did you hit you head somewhere?" she asked sitting up on the bed, Jimin laugh.

hearing his laugh she feel her heart fluttering, his laugh was the softest thing she ever heard.

"what's so funny" he asked

"you are cute" he said and kiss her forehead softly making her blush even more. she quickly shake her head.

"don't you have work to do, stop annoying me." Jimin smile at her cute pouty face, his hands wrap around her waist and he pull her on his lap and hug her tightly.