E L E V E N

A WEEK LATER:

A WEEK LATER:

she was sitting in front of the mirror while the stylist was doing her make up. she couldn't see herself and what's the use of all this.

she doesn't want to go anywhere but jimin was taking her with him. she sigh once again and blink her eyes.

"Dear you look beautiful." the head maid was beside her. she smile at her.

"Thank you." she replied. the head maid was so curious about her. she knows jimin and she know that how stubborn he has become in these past years.

She can tell how innocent that girl is just by looking at her cute face. Jimin was dragging her into his world. she was afraid that his stubbornness will harm her even more.

her eyes fall on the locket on her neck. she frown. she doesn't notice it before. it looks kinda familiar to her.

"That locket looks pretty." she touch the object around her neck and a small smile appear on her lips.

"This was my mother's." she said. she know her mother wasn't cruel or heartless. she might have left her but maybe .....maybe there is some reason behind her doing.

"I don't know why. when ever I look at you. you remind me of someone." she frown.

"Who?" she asked. the head maid smile.

"My younger sister." she chuckle.

"Really?"

"Yes. she was beautiful and strong like you. she has the same hazel brown eyes like you. but now she is not with me anymore."

"W...where is she?"

"She died ten years ago." she was shocked.

"Oh. I am sorry." head maid chuckle.

"It's okay dear." she said caressing her hairs.

"Master will be here soon I think." she sigh again. she doesn't want to meet him.

just then the door open and jimin walk in all dressed. his hairs were perfectly combed. his red suit was hugging his body showing of a bit of his muscles.

 his red suit was hugging his body showing of a bit of his muscles