T W E N T Y T H R E E

"Jimin put me down" she said punching on his back but it doesn't effect him at all

"Nope and why are you calling me Jimin?"Jimin said. she was on his shoulder trying to get out of his hold.

"Because this is your name." Jimin laugh.

"Can't you carry me like a normal person why am I on your shoulder?"

"This is what happens when you are trying be so stubborn." he said. he just want to cary her downstairs but she refused so he just throw her on his shoulder and here they are now

He put her carefully on the chair,she pout when he ruffle her hairs. he lean down and kiss her forehead.

"Kids, breakfast is ready." Elle said walking into the room woth other maids behind her . they put the plates full of food on the table. Jimin took his seat.

"Eat with us Aunt Elle." She hesitate first but Jimin told her to sit with them.

"Can I ask you something?" she said.

"Sure."

"How did you end up here. I mean why are you working as a maid." she asked. Jimin put some bacon and egg in her plate and glance at Elle. she chuckle.

"I was the victim of my father's business arrange marriage, but after two years he give me divorce because he was in love with someone else and they even have a child together. Instead of going back to my father and getting into another arrange marriage I met a lady. A sweet lady who decided to help me and that was your mother Jimin." Jimin look at her, his mother.

"We met at a cafe where I used to work. she used to come there I told her about my story and we became friends. she offer me a job here and place to live so I said yes. I am so grateful to her. and about our father he died of heart attack when his company went bankrupt all wealth gone into the drain."

"I realized that you are with us since I was a kid." Jimin said. Elle smile.

"You were a very sweet child Jimin just like your mother. you changed alot in these past years." Jimin nod his hand and put the fork in front of y/n feeding her.

"I can eat by myself."

"I know but I want to feed you with my hands." he said. she chew the food with her puffy cheek making him chuckle at her cute face.

"Don't laugh at me." she said with her puffy mouth.

"I can't help it, love. you just look so cute." he said.

Elle smile looking at both of them. at one place she got her niece and on the other Jimin was turning into the old Jimin they all know.

Jimin's phone suddenly rang. he frown and look at the screen.

"Excuse me." he said and stood up before walking out of the room taking his call. Y/n started to eat on her own.

"Aunt Elle. will you tell me that how mom was like?" she said. Elle smile.