T W E N T Y T W O

JIMIN'S POV:

JIMIN'S POV:

My fingers run softly in her hairs while she was sleeping Peacefully beside me. she looks so carefree. There was a small pout on her lips, her cheeks were puffy and cute.

we talked yesterday. she tell me about her childhood, her family. how everyone around her treated her. she tell me about her mother.

I listen to everything she said. she cried too and I never loosen my grip around her. I embrace her while she cried on my chest.

I was angry after she tell me that her father never pay attention to her. it was a good thing that he was taking care of his second wife child but what about his own.

why he never saw her pain?

I promise myself that I will make them all suffer. Make him realize that how innocent and pure his daughter is. how evil his wife is.

The moment I will make him regret I will nake sure he will never be able to meet her not until she herself wanted to.

I am happy that she tell me everything. that she share things with me. I want to change for her. I want to be a better man for her. I want to be a man who she will be proud of, Be a man who she deserves, someone that she is not afraid of. I want to be a man who give her all the happiness she deserves.

I love her I really do. I messed up alot and I know I have to make it up to her for everything I did. I promise to never hurt her again.

"Are you done staring?" My eyes widen when she suddenly said that, she was awake.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I can feel your gaze on me." A chuckle left my lips and I pull her closer. her palm rest on my chest and her face was lift up with a smile.

"you were looking cute while sleeping." her cheek instantly heated up and she press her lips blinking her eyes. she looks just so cute.

"so what are you gonna do today? want to go out with me?" I asked.

"I want to meet Aunt Elle first." she said.

"She will be here today. come on let's get up." my palm cup her cheek softly. she nod her head and sat on the bed.

I took her hand before leading her to the washroom and hand her some clothes.

Author's POV:

Jimin walk out after changing his clothes. his eyes move towards her figure sitting on the bed silently. she looks to peaceful. he smile looking at her.

he walk near her and rest his palm on her cheek making her flinch, he frown. why will she flinch?

"You scared me?" she said.

"I am sorry " he said and sat beside her. he was about to say something when they hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." he said the door open reveling the head maid, her eyes burn with tears as soon as she saw her. she walk towards her.