T W E N T Y F I V E (1/2)

A week later:

A week later:

Y/N POV:

Today is the day.

My bandage was finally going to be removed today. I can feel tears in my eyes. I was in the room at Jiya and Taehyung's place.

Dr. Jiwoo was here and I can also feel people standing around me. Most important I miss the person who I want to be here.

It's been more then a week now and there is no news about him. I am still worried.

"y/n I am going to remove it now, Okay. it will be a bit bright for your eyes so open them slowly " she said and started to remove the bandage.

"Okay, now open your eyes very slowly." she said. I took a deep breath and slowly open my eyes but close them again when the brightness hit on my eyes.

I try to open them once again. I blink my eyes because it was still blurry for me. adjusting my eyes finally I look around.

I still can't believe it. I can see now, I lift my gaze and look at.the girl in front of me. she was smiling brightly while holding a baby in her arms.

"Jiya?" she nod her head. and turn my head and look at the man standing beside her.

"Taehyung?" he give me his boxy smile making me chuckle. they were a beautiful couple.

I also saw woman there, she had a long wavy hair, she had a stern face and she was kind of glaring at me. looks like Bora to me. there was a man beside her who smile at me.

"Kai?" he step closer and ruffle my hairs. Soon the door burst open and someone came in while panting.

"Am I late?" I frown looking at him.

"Yes hyung you are " Taehyung said. He sigh and walk near up. I look at him confused.

"Oh come on don't tell me you didn't recognize me." my eyes widen.

"Jin?" I said. He was just too handsome for my eyes.

"Thank God." he sat on the bed and pull me into a hug.

"You have no Idea how happy I am for you." I hug him back and burst unto tears. It all feel so un real to me. I never thought that there will be people around me who will care about me this much.

"don't cry.....shh" Jin said, we pull back and he wipe my tears. I can see tears in his eyes. He is the best brother.

"Congratulations Ms. Choi. I wish you a happy and healthy life." I look at Dr. Jiwoo and give her the biggest smile

"Thank you so much."

"It's my pleasure." she soon excuse herself and left. I was now sitting here with Jiya and Jin.

"where is Aunt Elle?" I asked.

"I think she is in the kitchen. wait let me go check." Jiya said and quickly stood up and left the room with Tae-soo.