S I X T E E N

she wipe her tears with her still tied hands while her head was hung low.

"Jaebeom was the son of my dad's best friend. he used to visit our house but I wasn't allowed to meet anyone cause I was so troublesome and a blind girl. There was a party at our house and as usual I was told to stay in my room. but I left my room to get some water and that's where I bumped into him. four years ago we were happy with each other. he made me smile whenever he was around me. he was my first kiss. when he confessed I was shocked because all my life I was told that no one will ever want me. I was happy with him. he was like my eyes. everything was going fine we ever happily engaged when two years ago.....

Flashback:

she sat on her bed caressing the ring in her finger. In two days she was going to get married to the man she loves. she was just so happy that it doesn't feel real at all.

she frown when she hear someone opening her door. someone walk in and she once again hear someone opening the cupboard door

"lia is it you?" she asked but no one spoke. she shugged it off think her sister must be finding something in her things.

she hear the door getting shut making her shake her head. her sister was someone who doesn't like her at all. she doesn't know the reason why but she seems to really hate her.

"Y/N.." she flinched hearing tye loud voice of her father.

"COME OUT RIGHT NOW "  she  quickly stood up and find her way out of the room once out of the room she reach to the living room where her father was yelling.

"Are you even hearing yourself. how can she even do that." she hear Jaebeom voice as well.

"W..what is happening?"

"Here she comes acting all innocent now." her step mother said.

"Tell them y/n what kind of fucking bitch you are." Lia said.

"SHUT UP." Jaebeom shouted at her.

"You are shouting at me Oppa. why don't you ask her where those credit cards are " y/n frown deeply. she doesn't know what they are talking about.

"Jae what are they talking about?" She asked.

"T...They are saying that you stole my lost credit card and my signed cheque book." he said. her eyes widen why will she do that.

"what? N...no why will  I do that?"

"There is only one way to find out, search her room." Jaebeom's father said.

"What the hell dad? you also think she did that. you all are crazy." Mr. Lim nod.

"Search her room and prove us all wrong." he said. Jaebeom look at y/n and back at his father.

"Okay then." he said grabbing her wrist and look at her again. he pull her along with him to her room.

"Jae do you really think I will do that?" she asked Jaebeom stayed quiet making her feel hurt.

They came into her room and lia was the first one to look around. she throw her sheets and make her room a mess.

she open her cupboard and started throwing her clothes on the floor. while throwing something fall from her drawers.

she pick it up and smirk showing it to Jaebeom.

"Now you believe us." she said handing him the bunch of credit cards and check book. Jaebeom just stare at them. he doesn't want to believe. his grip around her wrist loosen making her feel scared.