N I N E

"when I first met her I never knew that I will be this crazy for her

"when I first met her I never knew that I will be this crazy for her."

Mr. Choi loosen his tie and sit on the bed of his hotel room after a having a tiring day. he huff out the frustrating sigh when his phone started to ring. he groan in annoyance but his eyes soften when he saw the called id.

It was his so called wife.

"Hello there honey." he said smiling but then he frown when he hear a sniffles.

"Honey what happened? is everything okay?" he asked in worry. sniffle turn into sobs.

"honey. Y....y/n" Mr. Choi frown.

"what about her is she okay?" he asked.

"Dad" he hear lia's voice.

"Lia what happened why is your mom crying?" he asked.

"Dad. y/n s...she ran away." Mr. choi frown. what the hell is she saying?

" w..what? are you out of your mind lia. how is that even possible." he asked. how is this possible when his daughter is blind

"D..dad I am not lying. s...she left a note saying she is fed up with our behavior and running away from her boyfriend." it doesn't make sense. the girl who stayed home all the time how can she have a boyfriend.

"What the hell. what boyfriend." His hand from in fist and his eyes turn red.

Mr. Choi was known as the biggest businessman. It's doesn't like he care about her he care about his reputation.

"Please believe me dad. I...I don't know why she did that."  Mr. choi took a deep breath.

"Okay calm down. I....I will come back soon. then we will look for her." Lia sniff.

"O ..okay" she asked. Mr. choi hung up the phone. he throw his phone on the bed out of anger making it bounce.

"Like mother like daughter."he said gritting his teeth.

he choose to believe not know tha it all was a lie.