T W E L V E

"her innocent self make me want to do so many things to her"

"How can she do this with us. I aways make sure to be a good mother for her but she. this is how she repay me." Mrs. choi cried putting her hand on her head. while. Mr. Choi clenched his fist feeling anger boiling inside of him

"I treat her like my own daughter but the sge never see me as her mother and lia as her sister. you don't know Hyunji but she was always rude with us. She always treat lia like a trash but my poor daughter never said anything." Mr. Choi wipe her tears and look at her husband.

He didn't believe what she was saying. he was forced to believe that his daughter was evil here but Truth was something else.

"Selena. Are you sure about this letter. maybe it's misunderstanding. my daughter can't do this. I don't know I think something is wrong." Mr. Choi asked un worry. Lia step forward.

"You think mom and I are lying. how can you do this dad. she sacrifice everything for you and you are doubting her. the truth is that y/n never wanted us. she always hate us. I can't believe you." Mr. Choi shake his head

"This is not what I meant." Lia sat beside him.

"I know dad. I might not be your daughter but I care about you. we don't know where she is. If she doesn't care about me and mom. she should have think about you." He was not feeling guilt by her emotional words.

"I have to do something. I should find here."

"No. no you are not gonna do that. I don't want that disgrace in this house anymore. I swear I will not show you my face if she came back."

"Selena" Mr. Choi look at his wife with sadness. He sigh

"She is my daughter Selena." she scoff.

"Me or her choose." she said and stood up and walk back to her room. Mr. Choi sat there holding his head in his hand.

he doesn't know what to do. first he was also worried for his daughter but at the same time he want his wife to be with him.

 first he was also worried for his daughter but at the same time he want his wife to be with him