Expertise

15 years ago; Fall; Freshman Year
October

Two hours later, the group lands in town for the Fall Music Festival

Two hours later, the group lands in town for the Fall Music Festival. They all decided on a property for the next few days before anything else.

"Joy, can I talk to you real quick?" Freya flopped on the expensive sofa next to her. She looked the budding pop star over in concern. "My label wants me to do a photo shoot and model when I'm done with the show this weekend. I don't have any training in that. Do you think you could help me?"

"You ain't got jet lag?!" Joy fussed. "It can't wait until after a nap?"

"I mean, yeah but I just wanted to put that out there before we go to the beach tonight."

"The beach?! These muhfuckas don't tell me shit." She fussed.

"I think it's because of your mood."

"She just need some dick." Alexis and Quinn pop up. Joy gives her a stank face. "Well you do. Well, let me rephrase. You need a nut. Doesn't matter how it comes."

"I know! Let's go to the sex store! Get you a real vibrator." Quinn suggests. "Since you wanna be above getting dick."

"I am not! I'm just tired." she slides her feet in her shoes to follow her new friends. "This has to be the craziest shit..."

The girls leave the room Joy had claimed as hers and walked past the kitchen. "Where y'all going?" Titan blurted with chicken in his hand.

"To get tattoos." The lie flows out of Freya's mouth without a second thought.

"Oh word? Shid...here we come!" Malik grabs a napkin to put his food in. Joy bucked her eyes at Freya.

"Well, that's a fail." Quinn mumbled when the Escalades pulled up. "I guess we all getting tattoos."

"I got a boy that'll do alla us mane. He the only dude I use when I'm down here."

An hour later, the group stood in the tattoo shop. And true to Malik's words, it was a man that had no problem giving the group tattoos.

"How the fuck did going to get a vibrator turns into tattoos?" Alexis mumbled while looking at the different pictures. "Oooh, I love this."

"I can't get a tattoo." Joy started pulling herself out of Chance's embrace.

"Why?" Freya frowned. "It won't be so bad."

"She's Miss Teen USA." Chance answered.

"Oh, you a real beauty queen." Freya looked at her new friend in admiration. "Well get something you can easily cover up."

"Like what?" she shakes her head trying to rid of Chance's chin on her head. "Honestly, you just like I'm short enough for you to put all your weight on me. Get off!" His long arms claimed their place around her waist.