Feel That Fire

Lyra stood looking around her office with her bandana tied on her hair. Her secretary was given the day off and Dawn was coming in later to pack up her office. Her smile was wide. Their first shutdown ever.

"D said yo ass would be down here." Orion's voice turned her attention from the boxes in her closet.

"What are you doing here?" she rose to meet him halfway. He handed her the flowers.

"The museum." He says. Lyra still has a blank face. "You forgot."

"The museum is today?" she takes in the way he's dressed. "Shit, it is today. Okay, let me...damn it. Let me go home and freshen up." She grabs her keys and the flowers, then locked up the building.

An hour later, Lyra slid in the expensive car and they were off downtown. "Did you say if it was an art museum or..."

"Yes." He parks and gets out first to open her door. "Have you decided what you gon do once you have the office packed up?"

"Sleep and then clean my house." She laughed. "All of my engagements are done for the summer. I am freeee..." she finishes in the wind.

"Y'all a trip." He pulled her closer to his body as he led her across the street. "Have you heard from D other than to clean out her office?"

"She told me she was going to take Q a little more seriously. So there's that." She shrugs and takes a brochure.

"I like her for him. A change in pace."

"Mhm...just be careful. That's the only advice I gave her."

Orion doesn't respond but instead leads them to the first exhibit. A woman by the name of Regina Carter stepped to them. "Thank you for coming, Mr. Minnelli." She shakes her hand. "My name is Regina Carter, CEO of Carter Industries."

"Nice to meet you." Lyra shakes her hand. The woman held a tight grip briefly. "I haven't seen the whole museum yet but so far I love the artistry here." She turns the attention to the painting ahead.

The Regina woman stood with them for two more exhibits before walking away. Orion made sure to keep Lyra by his side the entire time. Sending a message to his ex at the same time.

"We should come more often. I like it!" Lyra held her brochure and clutch in hand. "I'm not wearing heels though."

Orion smirks and zooms up the street for dinner at his family's restaurant. They go up the elevator to their private eating quarters. "Here you go clownin. Do you ever eat amongst the people?"

"I do if I'm not on a date." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Is that what this is? A date? Mhm..." she teases him. Their food comes out. "I've enjoyed today very much though."

"I did too. I didn't expect you to jump in with my colleagues."

"I do this for a living babe! How you think we get those huge contracts? By being cute and word of mouth? I mean it helps but getting out and actually speaking with people...finding interests makes a difference too. You're a business investor, you should know this."

"I do but seeing you do it is...sexy."

"Flirting ass nigga. Here you go." She blushed. Ba-dum. Ba-dum.

The couple make it back to his penthouse. O pulls her to his chest and slip his hand up her dress.

"Who told you to tease me with this dress?" he breathed in her neck. She whimpered for a second.

"You just can't say I look nice." she answered. They got on the elevator and Orion lifted her off the floor, sliding her panties down. "You not my man..." she whispered like she was convincing herself.

"And you not my girl..." He whispered back, entering her wet folds. She scratched at his back and whimpered his name before they made it to his floor. They fell inside when the door opened.

"You're not mine...I can't have you." she chanted like it was going to change anything. Her love faces almost made him nut again. "O, I can't..." she scratched at him again. Pushing away from him.

"Stop running..." he grunted, plunging into her again. He picked her up again and carried her to his room. Lyra climbed on top of him, taking off the rest of her clothes and positioned him at her entrance.

Orion flipped her on her stomach and opened her legs and slid in again. She gasped and tried to start running.

"Stop running damn it! I ain't finna tell you again." He growled, smacking her ass. She moaned again. She got that super soaker, he thought. it was hard to focus on not nutting and fuckin up the rhythm.

He spread her legs wide and his fingers grazed her area, earning a weak whimper from Lyra. While they share an intimate, in sync, and slow kiss, Orion's middle and ring finger found their way inside her warm cove. Lyra gasped and looked at her lover. He stared back at her and licked his lips, grabbing her neck and squeezed it every now and then.

He bit down on his bottom lip and fingered her faster while rubbing her clit with his thumb. I'ma tear her ass up, he thought. "It must be good to you?"

"Yess...I love it." she whispered shyly. Her legs shook while she tried to close them. Orion kissed behind her ear as he leaned over the bed.

"Open." He whispered huskily in her ear. Lyra shook her head defiantly. "Open yo fuckin legs, Lyra."

She nervously opened her legs and released her cum all on his fingers, arching her back at the same time. He licked his fingers and groaned in delight. He pulled her on his shoulders and devoured her pussy whole.

Lyra held onto the sheets with her eyes closed and her mouth hung open. Orion killed her from the back with his hand wrapped around her neck. Her neck, thighs, chest, and breasts were dotted with hickies.

He slapped her butt aggressively, making her drip on his length. "This my pussy. You hear me?"

Lyra nodded her head. Words couldn't find her. "I need words baby girl. Words." he smacked her with the free hand again. Sparks were driving him crazy. He needed to become One. Deeper and deeper.

"This is your pussy, babe. All yours." She chanted while her last orgasm rattled her. Orion came deep inside of her and they flopped close together. Lyra's eyes closed for the night.

Orion showered and left the apartment once he was sure she was asleep. Regina sat waiting for him with disgust in her eyes.

"Who was that bitch?"

"Nobody you should be concerned with, Regina. I'm still investing in your companies. Our sexual arrangement is all because of you."

"I thought we'd be back together by now. You know you miss us."

"Yeah. I do." He rips the condom open. Guilt washed over him before he even got comfortable.