Coming Around

The next morning Luna stretched her arms and yawned. The sun barely peeked over the horizon while her thoughts went back to the night before.

Maybe my insecurities were more than just not being together. Then I'm weak enough to allow him to stay anyway. I wonder if she sucked his dick too. Midazwell had, letting the bitch leave hickies nshit.

She felt rustling and movement behind her. "I thought I told you to leave. Why are you still here?" she fussed.

Marcus made a point to ignore her and pull her closer to him.

"You got an extra toothbrush?" he asked. She pushes his arms from around her, bends over in her suitcase and throws one, hoping to hit him in the head. Marcus couldn't stop himself from smirking. "Ya missed baby."

"Fuck you, Marcus."

"That's what I came to do...but you still mad. But ya ass still fat though."

"Stop looking at my ass, mannish ass nigga." She stood up straight before throwing him his clothes from the night before. Luna went in her bathroom to wash her hands. She could feel Marcus standing behind her. She met his eyes in the mirror. His face didn't change as he moved closer to the counter.

Intentionally, he rubs his hardened member on her butt. "My bad, shawty." He leans over her to brush his teeth. Luna moves out of the way, but all the wind have been rubbed (eh heh) out of her sails.

"Get out of my room, Marcus."

"Why you actin like that ma?" he lowers his sleepy green eyes at her. "Ain't shit happen with that girl."

"Bruh, you ain't so much as thrown a smoke signal my way in days, weeks and now you show up to my room in the middle of the night." She pointed a finger in his chest. "And I think something did happen."

She leaves the bathroom in a huff.

"Lu, stop all that fussin. Ain't nobody got time for allat." He pulls her in his lap. Luna's eyes widen for the second time that day. This was familiar but unfamiliar territory. Her emotions and body not in sync with each other. "The only pussy my dick been in for the past..." he stops to think. "Two years is yours." Luna squinted her eyes anyway.

"Just say you miss a nigga, Lu." He smirked heavily. The temporary diamond in his teeth glistened in the light.

"GoodBYE Marcus." She pushes herself off his lap.

"It's okay, I missed you too." Marcus readily admits while watching her hop down. Luna forgets her icy façade.

"You did?" her face turns pink under her darker complexion. Then she snaps out of it. "That sounds like a 'you' problem." Marcus smirks for a moment, seeing right through her. "Tryna butter me up to get some pussy. Nope. Shop's closed."

"Sure, Lu." He pulls on her shorts anyway. "I fucked up and I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking and you'n deserve that."

She took in his sincere look in his eye. "I guess I can forgive it...eventually."

"Eventually!"

"Get out, Marcus."

Later that night, Freya stands at center court with the spotlight on her. Luna was ready to do what she did best with her iPad and headset on her head.

She watches her sister belt out the national anthem. Demetri joins her on the court for more pictures before Freya leaves to get ready for halftime. Luna frowned almost immediately.

Just after that, Shiloh with Keevah, Laikyn, and Avani settled themselves in their seats. The lights get low and come back on as pink. "There she is!" Laikyn jumps up in amazement with the other millions of people watching at home and the in show consumers.

"Good evening my Flames!" the building erupts. The first number begins to play. The girls are mesmerized, especially Avani, who wants to imitate Freya's moves.

"Flame! Flame!" Keevah yells with a mouth full of cotton candy.

"This was a bad idea." Marcus yells over them. Titan doesn't even hear him, he is engulfed by Freya's presence on stage, like the girls.

"What?" he finally brings himself back to the present.

"I shouldn't even be in this bitch." Marcus mumbles.

"Don't be a hatin ass nigga." Julius smacks him in the back of the head. Shiloh held the girls to her thighs for a quick intermission.

After the show, the girls were brought backstage with a few other lucky girls to meet Flame, also known to us as Freya.

Keevah and Avani were drunk off sugar and adrenaline of meeting their favorite singer.

Meanwhile, Freya changes clothes again and touches up her makeup. "I'm so tired." She tells Luna.

"We almost to the finish line!"

"You were amazing, Flame." Demetri hugs on her again.

"Freya." she corrects him. He only calls her Freya when they're alone and she hates it. "What's the reaction?" she asks Meadow.

"Tickets for the North American leg of the tour sold out."

"Damn, it's only been 10 minutes."

"Every venue for every day. BookED solid." Luna showed her the logistics.

"That's fine...the kids are happy and that's all that matters to me." Freya dabs one last swipe of gloss on. They step out of the dressing room together to the meet and greet. A small group of screaming girls catches Freya off guard.

"It's Flame! Uncle Marcus it's Flame!" Avani pulls on his arm like a madwoman.

"This is y'all first and last show. Calm down!" he picks Avani up in his arms. Luna is leading the way, Freya in the middle, and Meadow in the back with a headset on her head.

Marcus makes eye contact with Luna. She furrows her brows for a moment at the warm feeling around her waist. "Okay, first on the list is a Stephanie." The little white girl steps up to tell Flame how much she loves her and then she gets a picture.

"I wanna be next!" Avani pouts.

"You gotta wait pretty baby." Shiloh reminds her. She pouts anyway.

Meadow giggles for a moment. "Is that Keevah the Diva?!"

"Shi?!" Freya finishes up with the little white girls. "Shiloh Freeman!" Freya moves the line around to get to the group at the back of the line.

"Yeah, it's me." Freya opens her arms for a hug. "It's been far too long, cousin."

"COUSIN?!" Marcus hollers. Julius smacks him in the back of the head quickly. The girls giggle at his expense.

"And who fault is that?" Shiloh calls her out. Luna and Meadow are surrounding her now.

"T-Frey!" the girls yelled and wrapped their arms around her legs.

"Girl hush, it's only been a year!" Freya brushes her off playfully.

"So, you knew Sasha wasn't coming?"

"She told me over FaceTime..." Freya looks guilty for a moment. A repressed memory... "Let me finish up here first. Take them to my dressing room, y'all." She looks at Meadow for confirmation.

Luna closed the door behind her and settled to wait. She yawned tiredly while watching the figures from the ticket sales.

"Where y'all going after tonight?" Shiloh asked.

"We got a quick break before we start the Europe leg." Luna explains. "She decided to do the opposite this time. Europe first, then North America, and lastly Asia."

"No South America?"

"Another hiatus, then South America. A new album in the midst and then rest...maybe."

"That's too much Lu." Shiloh shook her head.

"I-" the door opens before she could defend her sister.