Frenzy

The next morning Joy stood in the conference room with a furious Chance. Her head pounded after not getting much sleep last night. She fully expected their argument to bleed into the next day after Quinn's visit.

"This is exactly what I meant when I said you were too dominant." She sighed.

"When were you going to tell me that you didn't wanna be my runnin mate, Joy? There you go again keepin secrets nshit."

"First of fuckin all, I wasn't going to! You asked me in full confidence to do this with you, and I gave you my word." She felt that familiar rush of anger.

"Nah fuck allat. You don't wanna be my runnin mate. Just stand ten toes down on it."

"We need a break."

"No, y'all need to stop screaming at each other and listen. You love each other so much yet so stubborn. All of this can be worked out, just say the word. But fussing and blaming each other is not going to change a damn thing." Quinn opened and closed the door. "Whether you're doing it because you want to or because you were asked, Joy...you made a choice."

"And Chance, give her time. I know y'all came to a truce last night. And I'm here for it. But don't make this harder than it already is."

"So what do I do?"

"You drop out as his running mate." Alexis suggests. "That gives us plenty of time to save your images and find another replacement."

"Then that's what we do." Chance agrees.

Two weeks later, Joy stood in front of the podium at the venue she rented out. Her solemn face plastered on tvs across the nation. "It is with great sadness that I have decided to drop out of the presidential race."

Just cross the lake a few hours later, Chance stood at his own podium with a small defiant smirk on his face. "It is with great sadness that I have decided to drop out of the presidential race."

Joy's mouth dropped. "What the fuck is he doing?!" she yelled from her hotel room. "That's not what we agreed to do!"

Quinn and Alexis shrugged. "I don't know what the hell is going on."

Joy shook her head. "He's crazy as fuck."

Her friends left the hotel later that night and Joy took the time to rest her mind. She'd already planned to open her own beauty pageant coaching studio once her tenure as mayor was over.

A hard knock on her door woke her up in the middle of the night. She looks in the peephole. "Somebody is gonna see you one day." She chastises him.

"Fuck em. I ain runnin for president no mo." He lifts her in his arms.

"Why did you quit Chance?"

"Cuz if I ain runnin with you, I don't really wanna run." He kisses all over her, making sure to pay attention to his favorite spots on her.

"So it was all for nothing?"

"Not nothing, I learned something from it."

"And that is? She tried to level her breathing. Not so eager. He lifted her legs over his shoulders. Sliding her panties down, Chance noticed her thighs shaking in anticipation.

"Must've been a minute. I ain even touched you yet." She heard the teasing in his voice.

"Shut up, Chance." She chuckled for a moment. He French kissed her pussy. He held her up with one hand, and used the middle and ring finger of his left hand to massage her G-Spot in a come here motion. "Ch-Chance please!"

"Mmm fuck! Yes!" Joy yelled out. She held her man as tightly as she could. No longer giving a damn who heard or knew.

Chance had her in reverse cowgirl, pulling her hair and stroking up inside. "I'm cummin! I'm cummin!"