Interested?

"Wake up, wake up, wake up! It's the first of the month!" Sunny's alarm went off. She hit the snooze button. 10 minutes.

"Walk around the cluuuubbb, fuck errybody! Don't give a fuuuuckkk!" Her alarm goes off again. Again, Sunny hits the snooze button. Another 10 minutes.

"Okay bitch. You're late." A voice recording she set for herself spoke 10 more minutes later. She jumps out of bed in a panic.

"Shadow! I'm late!" She slid around her socks and panties. "I'm late!"

Sunny clocked in. The line was almost out of the door. Shit, she thought.

She stepped to the counter, adjusted her cap and washed her hands. Wearing a fake smile, she takes her first customer.

"Coffee. Straight." The man spoke to her in a friendly, but concise tone. Unfortunately, Sunny stopped listening after he said coffee. Her mind went to last night. I should move the debut date to later this month, add a little...

"Coffee." She hands it to him and move on to the next customer.

"Escuse me. Miss..." the man gets her attention again merely seconds later. "This coffee is a lil, eh heh, sweet, ain it?"

"Huh? Coffee. 3 sugars, 2 creams. That's what you said." She crinkles her face in confusion.

"No I said straight. You wasn't listening." He ends with a little chuckle. Sunny flared her nostrils. Her hand shook slightly before she took the cup from the man.

Damn, I wasn't listening though.

"My apologies." She made the coffee again.

"It'll help if you listened a lil... Sunny." The beautiful, green eyed gentleman read her name tag. Sunny wanted to blush. She liked the way her name sounded with his unfamiliar accent. Uh, no bitch.

"I'll make sure to remember that, ya Highness." Sunny sarcastically smiles at the man. Her manager quickly stepped in and apologized on her behalf.

"Sunny, take 10. Now."

Mykel leaves the coffee shop highly amused. "Ya highness...I like it." He sips his coffee with a snort.

Sunny's manager walks into the break room almost completely red in the face. "Look, I know you work late into the night, but that performance was unacceptable."

"I know that. I don't know what came over me, honest. This was part of the reason I prefer mid-morning to afternoon shifts." Sunny pleads her case.

"I know you do, Sun. But we need you more in the mornings now. And, you can't be going back and forth with our customers like that."

"Who was that?" she asked curiously.

"It doesn't really matter who it was, every customer deserves respect." Her manager says. "Because that's what this company was built on."

Sunny rolls her eyes. "Honestly, who drinks straight black coffee? While wearing all black!"

"Your guess is as good as mine."

Across town, Mykel Minnelli arrives and gets the mail after greeting his secretary. His employees immediately get to their desks to start work.

No longer the silly, fun-loving man, Mykel ran a tight ship.

He fired four employees last week almost without warning. At least no more public warning.

Mykel checked his fully black suit in the mirror of his office before morning meetings. He takes a seat at the head to listen to ideas from his trusted advisors.

"So, we're entering a new quarter. And we need something fresh." One of them remind him. "I have some ideas."

"And what would that be, Laci?" he trains his eyes on his pint-sized slightly younger cousin.

"Video games? Majority of American smartphone owners have at least one game app on their phones. Gaming is not exclusive to just gaming systems as it once was..." she clicks the screen on from a remote control.

"Aye, fuck allat shit Laci talkin. Just buy Apple."

"No. Orion. What the fuck." Laci shuts the idea down. The more rambunctious and ambitious of Blaze and Summer's children, Orion continued with his ideas.

"That's the only way! Aye. You got the money to do it." Q2 wiggles his eyebrows, picking up the rear. "Take out the competition. You already own Samsung."

"Do not listen to them!" Laci pleads while squinting her eyes at her younger twin brothers.

Kel raises his hand up to silence them with a laugh. "I like the video game idea...I'll look more into that myself." He smiles. "As for buying Apple, it's tempting as hell, but I like watching them scramble to catch up. It's quite entertaining."

Orion nods. "Fair point. Having 33 percent of market shares is better than 21 percent any day."

He rolls his eyes before watching the rest of Laci's presentation.

Later, after Kel's entertainment for the night left, he sat down at his computer and went on several indie game sites looking for material that interested him. Laci sent him a game she liked from a woman's perspective, so that game was automatically added.

"Wut is dis? Madden meets the sims?! Live like a real NFL player? Sign a contract, buy a house, make a brand and play an actual game..." hmm... and just like that, Mykel was sold.

His thoughts danced around about the short, big haired woman from the coffee shop. "Ya highness." Kel chuckles again. "She think she did some." Her brown mocha skin, big brown eyes and the little bit of body he could see from his position at the counter was enough for Kel to wonder more...but not much.

Across town in her own little bungalow by the Falcon Lake, Sunny stared at her computer screen in deep thought.

Her eyes were heavy with sleep. This is why I got rude with that customer today, she thought, I'm tired. Sunny stretched her arms and legs and then shut down her computer. "I'll finish tomorrow night." Her mind drifted to the incident that morning.

A hot blush went over her face while the face of the man from this morning came in view.

"I mean he was cute...nah, that man was gorgeous. He reminds me of our mayor, wouldn't you say, kitty?" Her kitten, Shadow, smiled at her. "

A ping at her phone caused her to turn around. .15 has been deposited into your account. She rolls her eyes.

PING
PING
PING
PING
PING
PING
PING
PING
PING
PING

In app purchases have been deposited to your account. Who the hell??