Good Good

The next day, Freya slid out of bed first. The sun was barely peeking over the horizon. She allowed a small smile to grace her lips, reminiscing over the very adult memories from the night before. She did her morning routine, grabbed a light jacket and beach towel to walk down to the beach with, and left Titan dead to the world.

Places like this are what fantasies are made of, she thought. Her songwriting book was by her side and for a minute she allowed her mind to wander and just write words on the page.

A cool breeze made the hair on the back of her neck stand up.

"What are you afraid of?" The familiar voice almost sounded too good to be true. "My sweet baby Freya."

"Dad?" She slowly turned around in shock. "What are you...what's going on?"

"I'm so proud of you." The ghostly version of her father smiled.

Freya's eyes watered. "But I'm not proud of this...Demetri."

"Dad..." Freya started. "I just wanted to please you and make you proud."

"I'm proud of you. Your sisters and cousins are. You need to be around folk who are too. And Demetri is not. You need to see that. Tearing folk down isn't pride. That's jealousy." And with that her father disappeared.

A few minutes later, Freya returned to the villa. Her heart was full. She washed up and opened the bathroom door again and nearly jumped out of her skin. "What you doin up shawt?"

"I went to the beach." She blurted.

"Without me?"

"I needed some alone time." She admits. "Is that a problem?"

"No." He stretched. "I just want some morning pussy."

"Sir." She chuckled and moved out of his way. "Please." Titan grabbed her around her waist.

"You got good pussy. Can you blame me for wanting to be up in it?"

"See nah. I liked the mature Titan. This muhfucka here..." she tries to wiggle herself out of his arms.

"Ain't shit changed but my age, Freya." He lifts her on the counter and slid two fingers inside her, kissing her neck.

Freya rested into the sensations for a few moments. "As much as I love this feeling...I do want to see the towns here." She opened her eyes teasingly.

"Why are you looking at price tags?" They stopped in a Tiffany store.

"Because I'm still just a gal from the West side. Duh..." she smiled and put the purse down. Titan put it in his hand.

"That's my biggest pet peeve. Looking at price tags." He wrinkled his nose in disgust. "You never bought yourself nothing expensive?"

"Well some of us do not have said luxury..." she argued back calmly. "I mean, I just started making crazy amounts of money about two years ago. That's why I always said save your coins."

"That'll be $250,000, Mr. Minnelli." The cashier said.

"Mr. Minnelli? Eh?" Freya teased as he swiped his card. "Thought we were going incognito."

"Employees of different stores know about the NDAs." He nodded. "The stores that violate the agreement are bought out and we own it. Remember that Walmart?"