chapter 33

"Princess?" Ah it's that girl I met at Athanasia's debutante. Jennette, in season 2 she was quite an angel wasn't she. Too bad she got decieved by that man. She walked in the library hesitantly looking straight at Athanasia. We had been here for just a day and we've already been found. 

     "Jennette, the princess and lady nicolette will be staying here for a bit," Ijekial said, "At least until father comes back." Jennette looked awestruck as her eyes lingered on Athanasia. Athanasia smiled quite refreshingly when she saw jennette. Girl friendships are good~ 

      Athanasia walked over to Jennette quite gently and with a loving voice said, "Sorry for intruding, do you mind if we stay here?" Ijekial was shocked at the tender treatment Athansia was giving to Jennette when Athanasia herself was so cautious of Ijekial. LMAO- wait I kinda feel bad for the boy but HASDSHAHSBHDSH this is so fucking hilarious- 

      "Princess, no no not at all, I'd love it if you'd stay here!" Jennette said excitedly. cute cute~ it's good to see actual nice girl relationships~ 

         We can't get too comfortable here though, alpheus will be back from the palace soon enough. 

   "It takes a lot of time to get to the world tree, right?" Athansia pondered, "I mean lucas went almost months ago at this point and still isn't back." Right, what sort of perils await there? I thought about as many plausible ideas but my head went blank. 

    "...Athanasia... Make sure to get very fat," I decided. Athansia looked at me weirdly, "What." 

    " because we don't know how long it will take! what if our food supply runs out, by then we'd have to rely on our fat cells." I explained nearly jumping from my seat. 

     "Nicolette unnie..." Athanasia muttered. 

    I stared at her for a few minutes, "...Actually those cheeks of yours are enough..." 

     "Unnie..." Athanasia said honestly ready to walk out. 

     ------

        "Lady Nicolette! Wake up!" I heard Ijekial's voice yell in my sleep, "Father's coming back now!" It's only been 2 days that we were here, isn't he supposed to come back in a week? 

      "Unnie!" Athansia pulled my arm at which I jerked awake. 

      "..." I was silent as I got out of bed to meet three children all looking at me anxiously. 

     "And you're saying he's coming back...now?" I asked. Ijekial nodded in the dimly lit morning room. It seemed to be around 5:00 in the morning. 

     "Is he outside?" I asked as I got up from the bed and got to the drawer. 

      "No, but he sent a letter in advance saying he'd be coming back in the afternoon of today," Ijekial said, "We need to get lady Nicolette and the princess packed up and ready to leave while making sure their trace is unnoticable in the house before the afternoon comes." 

       "Easily done," I said yawning before getting my clothes, "I can take care of leaving no trace, all I ask for you three to do is to prepare for our departure." 

       I looked to Athanasia, "Say you're goodbye's and start packing." 

      "Unnie, I have already gotten everything I needed packed. I'll help these two." Athanasia responded. A good response, I smiled before patting her head. 

Athanasia, Ijekial and Jennette all left to pack things for us. I must say those two, Ijekial and Jennette... they're going a long way to be our allys in all of this. I can't say I'm not appreciative. 

As I muttered a spell, "Sin dejar rastro, borrar, borrar, borrar ..." I watched the bed sheets slowly folded themselves, fingerprints removed, even the slightest movement of a chair that i accidentally bumped into was put into it's exact position I had found it in. And when it was complete, the guest room, once again, looked like not even a soul had touched it's walls. I smiled before putting my day clothes on and running out to do the library and then the other rooms we had occupied. 

    Carefully before the process was completed I made a copy of the map of the world tree and the hints before putting them in my pouch. Afterwards, I grabbed my dark cloak and grabbed Athansia's dark cloak before running to find her. 

      As I walked down the hallway to the grandstair case in the manor, I heard a scream. It was Athansia's scream. 

    "Athanasia?! What is it?!" I yelled from above and when I saw her running up the stairs after looking out the window I had a guess about what had happened. 

     "He came early didn't he..." I muttered as I heard horses stopping a carriage from outside. Jennette and Ijekial were frantic but I grabbed the supplies they had put into two bags for us to carry, gave one to Athanasia and carefully put a cloak on her before running to the back of the manor. 

     "You two, Act normal! Be good, Don't you dare be suspicious and greet him normally!" I yelled before disappearing in the house. 

     I could hear the doors open and those two greeting him already from the hallway. We ran as silently as we could to the very far back rooms of the manor and closed the door. 

    "Unnie-, should we teleport?!" Athanasia whispered. 

     "Of course we are," I replied before starting to say a teleportation spell, "We're going straight to the world tree." 

.