Chapter 16

"..Yeah, I did." I replied. 

         Nacho looked at me with an annoyed expression, "Then are you just gonna stay here? There's no other escape from that guy other than leaving this world. If you stay here you'll die." 

      His words hit my face like a brick wall. I pursed my lips. To be honest I don't really know what to do. I want to stay here but I'll die if I do. My heart hurts. After I finally accepted Athanasia and Claude as people who are precious to me, I have to either leave them or die. What sort of options are these?! 

       "..." I stayed silent. 

       Nacho sighed, "You're so indecisive."  He looked down at my hand he was holding. 

       He held it tighter, "I promised your mother that I would protect you so, I would personally perfer if you'd just come with me without resistance but.. I know you're stupid so you won't or at least you'll stand here thinking about what to do until you die." 

        "...So let's just stay here -" Nacho started. Suddenly we heard running. I turned around, it was the blondie handsome man!! 

          He looked quite mad. I just realized we were literally just standing in the hallway talking giving him ample time to catch up with us. HAhahah. 

          "Aight jk we're leaving now LOLOLOL" NAcho said laughing scarily before pulling my hand into a portal. 

        "OI OI OI-" I know i should be serious in this scenerio but I decided to yell out a bakugo refrence instead because i've always wanted to say that outloud ahhhhh im so embarrassed ! And so the portal closed. I watched as the palace slowly slipped away from my hands. 

       It was all black now.  I felt empty inside as I sat on the floor looking where the portal had just closed up. "..." 

        "Ugh, that was a rough ride," Nacho commented rubbing his head as he slowly got up. He looked over to me. 

          "Ew stop crying or I'll kick you," He yelled. What? I'm crying? WHy?! I've never been so emotional before! I feel like I'm crying every moment now. I touched my face. It was wet. For some reason just acknowledging I was crying made me want to cry harder.  I'm gonna get mad dehydrated I need to stop. I quickly wiped them away. Nacho stared at me silently. 

        "Well, get up." He said kicking me. 

        "AGH-Stop it I'm going to smother you in ketchup and cook you like rotisserie chicken-" I yelled. 

       "Hm? Who are you?" A voice suddenly asked. I looked around and suddenly I met eyes with a girl. She had messy, long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. She kinda reminded me of Athanasia but her hair was much more golden and her eyes weren't jeweled.  

        "....I think we should be asking you the same question, should we not?" Nacho asked her. 

         She smiled, "Alright then, I'm Collette. Nice to meet you kid." He got irritated when he heard her use the word kid. 

         "Now answer me, who are you and what are you doing in this place?" She asked. I looked around, I hadn't noticed but we were in what looked to be a darkly lit temple in the middle of the night. 

          I quickly got up from the floor and patted myself. 

         "I'm Nic-" Suddenly Nacho pulled me aside, "Yo, shouldn't we use fake names? We don't know who that girl even is. She could be after you and we don't know it. They also seem to only know about your Nicolette identity." 

       "U rite," I whispered back. 

       "I'm Angelina, nice to meet you Collette." I replied, "And this is.... Salsa." I pointed to Nacho.

 I thought about it. Nicolette and Collette. They're oddly similar names.  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

     "it's strange.." I mumbled to myself, "Nicolette hasn't been here all morning and it's already afternoon." I was trying to give her time incase I was just being careless and forgot it was an offday like before but... It's weird. I already checked with the head maid and Nicolette is supposed to come today. I decided to give her some more time but she still hasn't come today. I'm worried. 

     "Papa, is Nicolette not here today?" Athanasia asked she motioned to be carried. I nodded as I picked her up. 

       She hugged me tightly, "I hope Nicolette unnie comes back soon.." She snuggled around me. 

     "..The princess is behaving a bit like Blackie today," Felix commented. She suddenly looked a bit nervous. 

       "Well, it's oddly strange. I'll resort to putting out a search party for her if she doesn't come to me by 10." I said casually. Athanasia and Felix gave me a astonished look. 

       It's already 10, yet she's not here. It's weird even a day without your presence. And so the search party commenced.