Chapter 14

Everything was going fine but something kept nagging me. I wonder what. 

     Today Claude decided to carry Athanasia, it was cute. Claude was obviously prettier than my life I can't get used to him no matter how many times I see him. But I feel like after seeing something as drool worthy as Claude for more than five years, your self esteem starts to plummet slowly. 

       We finally reached the tea time table and he placed Athanasia down on a chair. As usual she had a bright smile. Again something nagged me. I wonder what it is. It kept nagging me and I didn't pay attention at all to their conversation. What was that dress? 

       "Angelina! look! you have to etch this dress in your mind!!!" 

        Damita? 

    What did she say about the dress again? 

         "Because this is the dress, athy was in, when she nearly died due to herself," 

       Wait, what? 

     "Ugh" I turned my head to the image of Athanasia looking down at her bloody hands. The blood was on her dress and coming out of her mouth. For a second I was in utter and complete shock. I had forgotten completely about this incident. The next second I was already running to her. She started falling and I could see her losing consciencness. 

     I wonder why I'm trying so hard to save her. There's really no reason to. Why am I so desperate as I hold her unconcious body in my hands? I never cared about her when I first read it. I even joked about how much she looked like a fly to anger Damita. I... 

       Tears started to well up in my eyes. I don't want her to die yet..! Don't leave- 

I held her tighter. I don't wanna lose another person. Tears ran down my eyes in the few miliseconds before everyone else reacted. 

       "princess!" Felix yelled as he raced to her beside me. I looked over at Claude, he was in complete shock. He stood up quite hurriedly and panic arose. 

    The next few hours were spent with Athanasia bedridden and claude calling every magician in Obelia to "fix" her. I felt an odd sense of emptyness. Of course I knew Athanasia was faking being a cute little girl but, her smile was oddly comforting. I can't believe I'm thinking that after I said, "Lol she kinda look crusty ngl" and "Kinda wanna step on her ya know LOlolololol" 

        It was the next day and she still wouldn't wake up. I felt like crying. Athanasia, you can't die yet! Suddenly I ran into Claude. He was just walking down the empty halls with a look that confused me. I wasn't sure what it was or how to describe it. It looked like a mixture of anger and sadness with sprinkles of despair. It looked like when I first met him almost. 

  When he spotted me, he stood there unmoving. His eyes didn't leave mine. I stared deep into his jeweled eyes. It was like they were looking through me entirely. For some reason my eyes started to warm up. I could feel tears, I could feel as though they were gonna fall at any moment. Even when I tried to stop them I couldn't. I felt so weak as they started to fall.